Official Smogon Tournament XIV - Round 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Charmflash your a cool dude and you know i think your a beast, but you dont have to respond to every hater or salty (BAN ME PLEASE) that says something about you. Dont lose sight of the end goal and worry about what a bunch a neckbeard armchairs have to say about the way you play. The more you expose yourself the more people have to say just ignore em and do you boss. good luck and take home the gold

Breezy

formerly Quaze
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lost 2-1

They were really cool games to play, I enjoyed them a lot. Though it’s sad that I lost for a focus miss, but that is part of the game afterall.
It was a good and long rung and I’m proud of that. Also I reached my goal which was getting further than user: Averardo aka the next winner of OST.
Thanks mael for the games and good luck for the rest.

oh and big s/o to my biggest fans:
Lopunny Kicks, -Niko-, Close, Tricking, Nat, Snou, Marrano, nightcore

yee nice job sorry. He asked me to post the win but LL had to jump in zzz. Here's words from sorry,

"shoutouts to the people who continue to speak on how good i am despite not seeing me play for 6 months and shoutouts ub for the good games sorry we had to play each other would have liked to play you a bit later "

For me, it was a blast to make a good run and sorry is a beast and my bro so good luck to him rest of the tour. Hope to see you and talah in finals man that would be lit.

really hyped to see WhiteQueen win this, as the only former champion remaining, and robbed of OST 12, WhiteQueen definitely deserves this tour more than anyone else remaining. Nothing personnel against the others who are still alive, and I think it's still anyone's tournament at this point.

Last edited:

talah

from the river to the sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
decent run as far as im concerned, shame the series wasn't as clean as it could have been but that's pokemon, i made some misplays cant lie but alas

some s/o's cuz why not

biggest one to sorry who tests/builds everything w/ me
s/o to draco and den for being awesome(altho u idiots should spam less)
s/o to my teammates at team greece for the huge support

there's a lot more individual ones but i didnt even win so making this long sounds pretty gay, u know who u are so ya.

sorry's winning this unless he gets haxed

I attract E-Girls

Banned deucer.
decent run as far as im concerned, shame the series wasn't as clean as it could have been but that's pokemon, i made some misplays cant lie but alas

some s/o's cuz why not

biggest one to sorry who tests/builds everything w/ me
s/o to draco and den for being awesome(altho u idiots should spam less)
s/o to my teammates at team greece for the huge support

there's a lot more individual ones but i didnt even win so making this long sounds pretty gay, u know who u are so ya.

sorry's winning this unless he gets haxed
stfu how you gonna diss our MAXIMUS TALAHIUS spam and lose to fucking Za. Washed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)