Official Smogon Tournament XIV - Round 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Za Meowdo vs (M Dragon vs Eternam)- Za Meowdo and Eternam I both consider buds but you HAVE to go with M Dragon here. He is the more experienced player overall. He probably plays Pokémon longer than Eternam's and Za Meowdo's time added up. lol
UltraBallz vs imsosorrylol - Sorry gonna be in Semis (unless he gets the Hurrahcane of course).
Last Hurrah
vs Jimmy Turtwig - Speaking of the Hurrahcane. Unbeatable, mght as well send him to the finals straight up.
Mounts vs Frania - Interesting one. I am not entirely sure who wins this, but off of records in major tours, I would say Mounts.
HQuaze vs mael - HQuaze is gonna be on his a game and 6-0 mael twice. In all seriousness though, this is probably gonna be the closest match of them all.
WhiteQueen vs Empo - Another hot contender for the semi-finals. In all honesty, I do think Empo is a step ahead of White Queen when it comes to playing SM OU.
Chano vs SoulWind - Easiest match to predict. Chano is not entirely unknown, nor is he a random, nor does he play any bad. If SoulWind prepares well enough he can, and will, take it
Malekith
vs Lycans - Malekith seems to have reached his a game. Lycans is also not a bad player at all, but I am expecting Malekith to play well and, possibly, get the match-up.

Kory2600

cclm
Za Meowdo vs (MDragon vs Eternam)
Ultraballz vs imsosorrylol
Last Hurrah vs Jimmy Turtwig
Mounts
vs Frania
HQuaze vs mael
Whitequeen vs Empo
Chano vs SoulWind
Malekith
vs Lycans

Tenebricite

Leader of the Pawniards
is a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Za Meowdo vs Eternam
UltraBallz vs imsosorrylol
Last Hurrah vs Jimmy Turtwig
Mounts
vs Frania
HQuaze vs mael
WhiteQueen
vs Empo
Chano vs SoulWind
Malekith
vs Lycans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)