Official Smogon Tournament XIV - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting Activity Win or Extension at the least. My opponent iLlama and I have been in communication but he told me we could play this weekend, hasn't responded since I told him what time I would be on last night, and then hasn't responded since I asked him when he would like to battle today. He hasn't provided me with any alternative times / communication.

Screenshots aren't working for me atm (I'm not the greatest at computers), but I invited user ABR to the conversation to see for himself.

Activity Win Request

My opp rejected to play me like 6 or 7 days ago, i tried to schedule with him 2 or 3 times with 6 days until deadline and he said no, he will win by default, i think its a disrespect for a tour and i claim activity for that or extension if he decides to play against me this week.

My opp is just johning me, he won g1 after a week that I tried to contact him and he is now trying to not play g2
YOU are the one who left and gave a time before I could even agree to it. I told you I would be on between 2 pm and 3 pm. YOU left mid series. I also responded to your VM the day of contact which the hosts can check my wall to see. I am not johning you nor did I dodge your VM contact message for a week.

☆AlejanDraco: lets play g2 tomorrow at 10 pm gmt+1
You said this and left. This time that you suggested is 2 PM my time and you made your post about me johning at 1:30 PM my time. You actually have no idea what you're talking about if you think I'm johning you.

Summary:
You VM me Sunday March 18th. I respond on March 18th and you wait until Tuesday to agree.

We settle on Saturday. We both show up at the scheduled time. You then bring full stall, knowing it is nighttime for you, and the game takes almost 2 hours. You then propose a time in our battle for the next day and leave suddenly without waiting for a confirmation that I can even be on. I wanted to finish the series at that scheduled time but you drew that battle out for about 2 hours before forfeiting, when you could have easily forfeited earlier if you knew you had time constraints.

I then VM you that I can be on within the hour that you propose (my 2 PM, I confirm I can be on between 2 PM and 3 PM). You VM me at 1 pm and make some post about me johning at 1:30 PM (30 minutes before your proposed time).

I tried to get this series done but deadline is today and I am already up 1 game so I am calling activity as I have worked around you enough to try and finish this. You're the one being difficult and you're clearly delusional to think I have been "johning" you. You're the one being impossible to work with and if anything you're the one johning me.

taranteeeno

levi premier league of the decade
is a Community Contributor
Activity Win Request

My opp rejected to play me like 6 or 7 days ago, i tried to schedule with him 2 or 3 times with 6 days until deadline and he said no, he will win by default, i think its a disrespect for a tour and i claim activity for that or extension if he decides to play against me this week.
You forgot the part where you slept through our scheduled time. Also forgot the part where I told you I didn’t have time to reschedule which is why we scheduled very specifically and I showed up to battle.

Edit: I’m also fine with an extension as long as this boy shows up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)