Official Smogon Tournament XIV - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Win Request

Unfortunately, I have to call activity on Weegah. We scheduled an exact date and time at his request and he has not shown up. I waited 30 minutes past our scheduled time on both main and smogtours and messaged him on both servers, including his Smogon wall. I don't have time to reschedule as I have a ton of IRL obligations in addition to other tours that I am scheduled for. Also, I have screenshots of me trying to message Weegah on main and smogtours with timestamps in Lobby if needed.
I think this guy has consumed a big joint or smthing lmao

Just go main, find me and play me, monkey

taranteeeno

levi premier league of the decade
is a Community Contributor
I think this guy has consumed a big joint or smthing lmao

Just go main, find me and play me, monkey
Bruh, you slept through our scheduled time. You are the one who smoked something. Go ahead and try to call activity on your own. I legit don’t have time to play a Bo3 with you. I work full time, a uni student, an apartment and a girlfriend. I don’t spend all day sitting on main. That’s why we scheduled a specific date and time.

Bruh, you slept through our scheduled time. You are the one who smoked something. Go ahead and try to call activity on your own. I legit don’t have time to play a Bo3 with you. I work full time, a uni student, an apartment and a girlfriend. I don’t spend all day sitting on main. That’s why we scheduled a specific date and time.
U have time to reply me but u dont have to go and play me on main, kk, LOL, are u some kind of big john or smthing? xD

Lmao because it takes 1 minute to essentially write a text message. It doesn’t take a minute to play a Bo3. Like I said, I don’t really about the result of this round. I called activity. If you want to try and call activity, be my guest.
U dont really want to play and just call for activity for some reason when there are 6 days left to end of round, and u think u are really gonna get activity win just because u dont want to play, okey, gl xDD

Organizer has here the prove lol

taranteeeno

levi premier league of the decade
is a Community Contributor
U dont really want to play and just call for activity for some reason when there are 6 days left to end of round, and u think u are really gonna get activity win just because u dont want to play, okey, gl xDD

Organizer has here the prove lol
Bruh I sat on main and smogtours waiting for you. Unfortunately the rest of the week is busy for me. Next time, stick to your scheduled time. If we were scheduled to play last week, I can see your point, but it is now the last week of the round and my IRL obligations are more important than trying to accommodate your inability to make it to a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)