Official Smogon Tournament XIV - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Win Request

My opponent and I scheduled for this Friday 8PM GMT+1 and we agreed to use the week-end for backup if anything happens. But he missed our scheduled time and didn’t show up or respond me back all the week-end.

Requesting the activity win against The Thorn, he got issues with his computer and couldn't fix them before dl. He told me to take the win, here is the proof :

i'm mounts btw

Last edited:
calling activity win, it's now 15 minutes past the schedulded time and my opponent hasn't sent me any challenge nor given me his ps name thus no enabling me to try and contact him on either smogtour or main.

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I know I already posted but posting again to formally request an extension, will accommodate myself to any possible availability that my opponent has over the next two days so don’t activity me, thanks.

Wolf

formerly Bloody alfa
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
calling activity win, it's now 15 minutes past the schedulded time and my opponent hasn't sent me any challenge nor given me his ps name thus no enabling me to try and contact him on either smogtour or main.
emm we scheduled to play around this time buddy. Im on smogtours waiting for u

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
requesting activity. my guy didn't show up during the time we scheduled for yesterday. today, he offered to play after 5pm my time (2 hours ago) and hasn't logged on smogon or ps! since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)