Official Smogon Tournament XIV - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I believe my opponent and I deserve an extension as both of us had issues finding one another to get the series done but we also showed a lot of interest in playing. We can probably find ourselves online over the next days if we are granted an extended deadline, which is why I believe it's the most optimal decision regarding our games.

Calling for an extension, due to irl troubles it was made hard for me to do thisweekend as me and my opponent had arranged, i can do all next weel however

Activity Win Request
My opponent missed the scheduled time that he requested and I can't wait for him. I'll wait for him one more hour, but then I need to sleep x_x.
Edit: He still hasn't answered.

Last edited:
Please grant extension to Chano and I. A mix of circumstances prevented our match much to my disappointment. We should be able to get it done this week

Extension please, we had a miscommunication on the time that made both of us miss the match at different times. Will be able to finish battles today.

Activity Win Request Although my opponent, BIHI, missed yesterday's scheduled match, I gave him two more opportunities today, both of which he missed. Screenshots below, I am in gmt-5 after accounting for daylight savings, and you can look at his page to see the times we scheduled.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)