Official Smogon Tournament XIV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
After several times trying to scheudle i request the activity because even when we match on an hour for battle he misses time several time

Mikaav

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
calling activity contacted my 2nd opp the day matchups announced and they replied today few hours ago and I cant play rn

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Activity win request

My opponent took a week to respond to my VM and didn't specifiy any particular time to play. His attempts to schedule were nonexistent until yesterday, and he hasn't been online since he replied. I said in my VM I had flexible times last weekend, but that's no longer a possibility since carnaval and school have started already. I can't keep putting so much time into making myself available anymore, as my schedule is much more hectic now that vacation is over. That said, I've made myself available since the first day of round 1 and both my opponents - original and substitute - showed very little interest in playing the series, and for that I deserve an activity win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)