Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conni

katharsis
Vileman trying to get likes by posting something bad about likes doesn't get him likes because of Vileman insulting likes and not getting likes meaning if you praise likes you will get likes because if you like likes you will get likes yourself

Pretty sure people don't do shout-outs for this but idc:

Thanks to Obliviate, Wally the Bully, Ban Manaphy, Nedor, Obii, Sabella, Bushtush, Always and Team Canada WCOP for tests + teams
I know a bunch of people have been asking me for some teams/sets I used so I'll probably share some of that now

Last edited:

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
[18:01:14] +Lange ∑(°): this is 100% shed shell
[18:01:16] +dk: if this is shed shell hoopa i'm leaving this site
[18:01:16] +blunderr ★_★: shed

☆ben gay: thnx lobby chat
☆ben gay: didn't consider shell

seriously? i mean i'm not even gonna claim that it definitely influenced the match because ben gay could've absolutely thought of shed shell on his own given that he's better than 99% of smogtours chat, but it really sucks that we know he saw the messages and that might've potentially made malekith lose. him keeping z-move on dugtrio was the only reason chansey beat garchomp after that. i really hope the tds make a decision regarding smogtours chat because it's really annoying to see how it could be changing results of top level games.

Last edited:

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
[18:01:14] +Lange ∑(°): this is 100% shed shell
[18:01:16] +dk: if this is shed shell hoopa i'm leaving this site
[18:01:16] +blunderr ★_★: shed

☆ben gay: thnx lobby chat
☆ben gay: didn't consider shell

seriously? i mean i'm not even gonna claim that it definitely influenced the match because ben gay could've definitely thought of shed shell on his own given that he's better than 99% of smogtours chat, but it really sucks that we know he saw the messages and that might've potentially made malekith lose. him keeping z-move on dugtrio was the only reason chansey beat garchomp after that. really hope tds make some decision here regarding smogtours chat because it's really annoying to see how it could be changing results of top level games.
I appreciate this post.

Regardless of any complaints I'm putting a line in the sand right here. If you see this and a TD is online and doesn't act, PM them. If I miss it (I'm often logged in but not looking at the chat) let me know ASAP. I'll mute immediately. It's annoying me to a ludicrous degree too but I'll admit that I've not been proactive enough in the slightest, but will be from this point.

I appreciate this post.

Regardless of any complaints I'm putting a line in the sand right here. If you see this and a TD is online and doesn't act, PM them. If I miss it (I'm often logged in but not looking at the chat) let me know ASAP. I'll mute immediately. It's annoying me to a ludicrous degree too but I'll admit that I've not been proactive enough in the slightest, but will be from this point.
Could you not make it a rule in every big tour that the players have to leave the lobby chat? People will always discuss in the chat and I really doubt every person who discusses plays will end up getting muted, so I feel that making the actual participants of the game leave the chat makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)