Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Could you not make it a rule in every big tour that the players have to leave the lobby chat? People will always discuss in the chat and I really doubt every person who discusses plays will end up getting muted, so I feel that making the actual participants of the game leave the chat makes more sense.
It is not the active players responsibility, nor could it really potentially stop them because incognito tabs are a thing.

It's fine that you doubt every person will get muted but so long as I am online or receive ample evidence following the event (post my previous post in this thread) mutes are not the only thing on the line. I'll be handling this as if it were private ghosting as well. This is fair warning, anyone else that's annoyed by these actions (and I know there are a ton of you) remember my PM box is always open.

I apologize for not being more proactive previously.

3d

継続は力なり
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Couldnt you set modchat % in the lobby during these games or is that not an option?
I'm not a td but I don't like this as an option because people talk in the lobby about the game, they modchat battles so it's not annoying for the players. If they reveal possible sets or say plays that can still be made tds will mute them or do whatever. I just don't like the idea that only stour hosts can talk in the lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)