Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
dissapointing loss for round 3 games, unlucky rng, shoudlve brought duggy>clef

Last edited:
After accommodating my opponents schedule, and getting called activity on twice (despite the fact that I repeatedly said the time would be very difficult for me) he ignored my 3 VMs for 2+ days and could not play on my fourth vm today because of work. The latter I understand, the unresponsiveness for 2+ days I do not. This was an incredibly difficult match to schedule and after bending over backwards trying to accommodate my opponents schedule, I get ignored up until the deadline day. Would have been ideal if things had gone differently, but with the deadline in mere minutes, I have no real other option but to call act.

After accommodating my opponents schedule, and getting called activity on twice (despite the fact that I repeatedly said the time would be very difficult for me) he ignored my 3 VMs for 2+ days and could not play on my fourth vm today because of work. The latter I understand, the unresponsiveness for 2+ days I do not. This was an incredibly difficult match to schedule and after bending over backwards trying to accommodate my opponents schedule, I get ignored up until the deadline day. Would have been ideal if things had gone differently, but with the deadline in mere minutes, I have no real other option but to call act.
Fact:
u guys scheduled and u missed the schedule twice

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Fact:
u guys scheduled and u missed the schedule twice
This isn't the beginning and end of what occurred - it appears Groudon attended during the range of times Altina agreed upon. Were it as simple as he missed the scheduled times outright, it'd be far easier to award activity. I am having a productive private conversation with the two of them to make sure I understand the situation in full and will be at a decision shortly following one final point of clarification.

can i just get a fucking opponent already
Relax, please. Extension deadline was tonight and it's a particularly complicated case wherein neither player, at least to me, shows a stunning deserving of an activity win.

All other extension matches should be done, I'll go through them now and bold.

edit: For the remaining two extensions I am awaiting a piece of information from both. Upon receipt they'll be appropriately updated and I expect the extended winner to have a high degree of flexibility toward their upcoming opponent with respect to the length of time that they've been afforded for round three. As per usual, an extension will be granted to these matches more easily than others due to the shortened circumstances of this round.

Last edited:

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
All extended matches are finished, contact your new opponents etc. and let me know if you need an extension into next round (but if you can play weekend please do!!)

Ok so I didn't want to have to do this but I'm calling activity. We scheduled for this afternoon and its almost midnight his time. At 7 pm his time he said two more hours at most and here I am almost 4 hours later. I also gave him other times and let him know I won't be free Friday-Sunday since im going on a trip. Imma go to bed now cuz I have to be up hella early in the morning.

Edit: I'll stay up for half an hour after that im sleeping
Edit 2: because I don't wanna win this way I'll stay up another 2 hours
Edit 3: Yeah its been two hours im calling activity, good night

Last edited:
teal6 can we just have a small extension? i never ask, but like it's ridic hard for me to play on non weekend days (esp this week) and i was pidgeottoholed into playing at a shaky time i missed bc he couldn't play any times this w.end. i wanna get the games done. Thx

Reactions: 3d
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)