Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Smogon Tournament #13

Welcome handsome men and beautiful women to round three of the Official Smogon Tournament. Rules are the same as before, play a best of three to the top of your ability in this classic style elimination tournament. It's a new gen and time for some new royalty in the tier, lets decide who deserves to sit on top of the Sun and Moon Pokemon throne on SmogTours and get these matches done with haste and accuracy.

Bee and Mawile are still banned as they haven't been released!

Specific Rules
  • This is a standard SM OU tournament.
  • The tournament will be single elimination.
  • Players will play a best of three series of games each round.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Check this thread for more informations.
  • Baton Pass Clause: Check this thread.
  • Uber Clause: Players may not use any items, moves, abilities, or Pokemon that appear on Smogon's OU Ban List. If the tiers change or new items, abilities, moves, or Pokemon become available in the middle of a round, the changes will take effect in the following round. There will be an announcement in the relevant round if this occurs.
About Activity Decisions
Activity Decisions / Coin Flips: In the event that there is an uncompleted match at the deadline, it will be coin flipped unless one or both of the players involved in the match specifically request an activity win and explain sufficiently why they deserve to win over their opponent. Attempting to schedule a battle is required in order to receive the win by activity. To make it clear that you are requesting an activity win when you post, you must open your post with "Activity Win Request" in bold.
Activity Win Request I contacted my opponent on the 27th, one day after the round was posted and told him my timezone. He responded on the 30th but did not indicate his timezone. I replied back asking for a timezone on the 1st of December, and he never replied. On the 7th, I VMed him again asking whether he could battle on the weekend, and yet again he didn't respond. I deserve the activity win because my opponent ignored my attempts to schedule our battles.
If you believe your opponent is making an unfair request and that they don't deserve the activity win over you, you can either make your own request or quote their post and explain why they don't deserve it. You should try to make your activity win request posts at least 24 hours before the deadline to give your opponent a reasonable opportunity to contest it with their own activity win request.

Timer Clause will be strictly enforced for this tournament. This means that the normal disconnection rules found in the Tournament Rules, Guidelines, and Information thread do not apply. If a player disconnects and does not reconnect to their battle before the timer expires, they lose that particular game. This doesn't necessarily mean they lose the entire set.

If a ban occurs during the Round 3, it won't affect the tournament until its next round.

RaiyanGotNo3DS vs Chill Shadow
Updated Kanto
vs Ice Tea
tjdaas vs Terrakion.
Obliviate vs Amoonguss
dukevesper vs Poek
Axel10 vs Esteemed SPL Host Ginku
Relous
vs idarki
1 True Lycan vs dEnIsSsS
Shonatron vs Sas0
Vore Gidal
vs Rokhan
BKC vs Megazard
Tele vs Arii Stella
hoblaph vs Lax
sanjay. vs Croven
Wheitron vs Gtcha
199 Lives vs Villa
Hammy vs Rodriblutar
TheAce22
vs Deluks917
Nineage vs MAlkaviano
AntBadMon vs vakatalesau
WECAMEASROMANS
vs Newalfonquest
Wuhu vs piikachuu
majaspic22 vs Scotti
imsosorrylol vs Bedschibaer
Rolo Sparkler vs THUNDER CEBRA
Arriiba Smogon ! vs 6ti
Iloveleague
vs JACOB
Fardin vs Magellan
RawMelon vs Mazar
Bruno de Lucas vs Axel™
Hector Hard Mode vs DestinyUnknown
zugubu royale vs blunder
TropicalTeo vs dice
littlelachyjn vs Thimo
Toptierboy vs Lfrs
FMG vs JayStaice
Starmei
vs ItsBaku
Xyldaz . vs Gotham Paladin
shade
vs FullLifeGames
nightcore vs Go10
Valentine vs Lopunny kicks2002 (Extended)
Guilas D vs askov
Kushalos vs Bluxio
Luispeikou
vs pancake
Marrano vs ABR
Piercing Light vs 100 Hoes Kaido
Jaeck vs Dundies
5th vs Jase Duken
NightFox vs ben gay
cdumas
vs (Coconut vs. Lapras!)
BluBirD252 vs M Dragon
FloristTheBudew vs Liones
KingKdot vs Fish1899
Ark
vs Wiz T7
ManOfMany vs Vertex
Luigi
vs Oibaf cune
R!cardo vs Pohjis
Sakis vs MattyBrollic (Extension)
deoxys speed vs Celica
FLCL
vs Mimolette
PDC vs sedertz
MONNA LUSA vs Curtain
Tricking
vs Northbridge
Leru vs blast95
Maple Syrup vs Piratilla
IronFlashGaming vs Pidge
xtra$hine
vs menci
aim vs miltankmilk
sand1234 vs Empo
Znain vs SiTuM'parleT'mort
Sun
vs Thatsjustpeachy
Eien vs Alastor Law (extension)
Marshall.Law vs Melle2402
Mix vs idiotfrommars
dodmen
vs reyscarface
Shoka vs Kingofcrimea
Flares
vs Manipulative
Fatalitatis vs Jimmy Turtwig
Derk vs Ojama
Pearl
vs A Hero's Destiny
Paleo vs Googly
groudon518 vs Altina
Malekith vs FlamingVictini
Lorda Floterchai vs Paycard
xray
vs Asek
CrashinBoomBang vs Sam-testings
Candice vs Meteordash
Taskr vs H-C
Finchinator vs Dr4xl3r
TTFTW vs Nintendi
(Im Not Gay Dad vs. RiCH HOMiE CHRiS) vs babidi1998
taxi driver vs Klefkwi
Kirigon vs BLINGAS
bugzinator vs Hybuyn
brodean
vs Decision Makers
WolfboriX vs xJoelituh (coinflip)
Real FV13 vs Darkdiglett
dragonuser vs Vinc2612
Andrew M vs -Frexa-
Mur vs KratosMana
Dominatio vs Choice Specs
Simiatic
vs benbe
Enki vs AZM7
Blackoblivion vs Rampecker
double switches
vs Ming549
Quite Quiet vs lighthouses
Sabella vs Gondra
Mael vs Sacri'
Leftiez vs Zycross
ggggd vs rozes
Star vs njnp
rdjacobian vs insult (Extended)
The Beef vs False. (The Beef disqualified)
Corckscrew vs The Quasar
We Three Kings vs Hand Relief
Posho vs Sneakers
Lost Thoughts vs roystopror
Lost Seso vs SableyeMyBae
DennisEG vs ez
daftmau5 vs Gene Sp
Analytic vs (samjo vs. Tony)
pythonSL vs Lord Outrage
Tamahome
vs Void
gorex vs Eniigma
Bushtush vs patlop2307
Darkdevil vs mulgokizary
Celysi vs Zamrock
Fruitdealer vs GypsyKing

The extended matches have 3 days to finish.

Deadline The deadline for Round 3 will be 11:59 PM EST on the 12th of March, 2017. Any matches not played by this time will be coin flipped unless one or both players have submitted a request for an activity win. (Just as a side note, if you wanna dodge a flip, make SURE to put in the appropriate amount of effort to schedule!!)

If you wish to contact the Tournaments Directors about this tournament, shoot them a PM via >>this link<<.

Thanks to Zracknel for the amazing logo!

The prize money for this years winner is $200!

Last edited:

Mur

If you're not first you're last
R1 of circuit tour - loses to BKC
R2 of circuit tour - gets Blunder

Now r3 of OST I get Anti...

Guess I'm gonna have to improve the hard way, also contacted

Can't find my opp 'GrilledClawitzer' on smogon, says the member doesn't exist or some shit. Probably just me being dumb but can I get some help please :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)