Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting for Activity

Opponent hasn't been on the forums since Feb 7th. Tried to schedule but he never showed up. Slow responses to my messages on his wall. Would love to play but I don't see it happening by tonight.

Activity Request
Malekith missed the scheduled time friday (I waited hours) and contacted me days later. We tried to play today but couldn't find each other online at the same time

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
For all, I am heading back to my hotel now at which time I will start closing out round 1. If you'd like to get a match in, now is the time, otherwise I'll judge the cases as presented and then provide pairings to McM so we can move onto round 2.

My opp only pmed me on the last day of the window to play and unfortunately I was busy and havent been able to play since then. I've been too busy with working and most of the attempts to contact me were at 1 am or on days where i wasn't available.

My opp only pmed me on the last day of the window to play and unfortunately I was busy and havent been able to play since then. I've been too busy with working and most of the attempts to contact me were at 1 am or on days where i wasn't available.
You didn't response to multiple times i contact you (pm on showdown and wall msgs) so I was under the impression you have no interests in playing. You could've just response to one of them saying you're busy and I can work something out.. Anyways I'm on now and will be here in the next hrs if you wanna play.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
We scheduled for sunday at any time but my opponent neer logged in (I told him that I would be at smogtours).
Then I told him a time range where I could be online from Monday to Wednesday and I never saw him at smogtours

We never really scheduled a specific date which is our fault. The plan was to battle on Monday, but he didn't show up. Waited around on yesterday as well, but he wasn't around. It's kind of weird, and, if given the chance, I'd still like to play.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
End of Round 1.

Activity calls are done and are appropriately bolded in the OP, as well as all reported winners being updated.

Just a few notes:

- Check to make sure your game has the correct result
- If you were subject to an activity call and feel that it should be revisited, please PM me, but remember the official scheduling guidelines and if your effort to get the game done followed those
- I have notes on all matches that were called in one way or another, but it is entirely possible I could overlook something or make a mistake, so please feel free to respectfully discuss
- Coinflipped matches are those that either had no report in either direction, no call for activity in any sense (or solely an inappropriate call for activity, i.e. someone who contacted with 1 day left and then asked for act), or two dead-even attempts to schedule (typically, they're both quite bad) that I cannot distinguish between

I will be editing in the coinflipped matches shortly along with the public log of the flips. Following this the player list will be passed on to McMeghan and the second round will be posted when possible.

Edit:

Coinflips:

soviet vs. Choice Specs
Pak vs. Shonatron
Mir Sayad vs. Ectoboggan
Mix vs. Memoric
Holy Ghost vs. Lost Seso
Nikhil Reddy vs. Enki
Laisse Saigner vs. SableyeMyBae
NicoReaper vs. PD
Ostinernold
vs. Sopheon
Omicron vs. Chez Minuit
Nails vs. Hamhamhamham
nLTk vs. lockjaw
Terraquaza vs. GustavoYAY
peere vs. Eikosoul
Career Ended vs. Antokoth
Reymaki
vs. HotSkittyOnWailord
Wolfey vs. Serene's Grace
Yogibears vs. Eldergamer011
Haruno vs. MONNA LUSA
B-Lulz
vs. DyeItTight
Hyroiya vs. Aramonia
HQuaze vs. SageSpike
Z - Taylor vs. SonicRPika
Ilyakomaster
vs. Annoying Orange
cardenas19 vs. habajiga
Emvee vs. -Niko-
darksylvion vs. WolfboriX
Touyx
vs. Xboy
Xyldaz vs. Evan.
DargonVGC vs. 3 Pokes
starry blanket
vs. Darkdevil

Coinflip logs:
[00:59] @teal6: OST Coinflips
[00:59] @teal6: http://pastebin.com/PdxPu56k
[00:59] @teal6: ^ matches needing a flip
[00:59] @teal6: !pick soviet, choice specs
We randomly picked: soviet
[01:00] @teal6: actually
[01:00] @teal6: easier way to do this
[01:00] @teal6: 1 is the person on the left
[01:00] @teal6: 2 is the person on the right
[01:00] @teal6: soviet v choice specs will remain as picked
[01:00] @teal6: !dice 2
Roll (1 - 2): 2
Roll (1 - 2): 1
[01:01] @teal6: ^ nltk vs lockjaw
[01:02] @teal6: !dice 2
[01:02] @teal6: ^ wolfey vs serenes grace
[01:02] @teal6: ^ hquaze vs sagespike
[01:03] @teal6: !dice 2
[01:03] @teal6: touyx vs xboy ^
[01:04] @teal6: i reserve the right to review this list of matches once more to ensure that coinflip was the appropriate call, but am bound to the above coinflips should i decide that it was the correct call in the end

Extensions:
praj.pran vs. ez - 3 day extension
Escavalier vs. Toptierboy - 3 day extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)