Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
JayStaice vs ben gay
ABR vs 100 Hoes Kaido
Poek vs Iloveleague
(Wheitron vs Lord Outrage) vs Malekith

honestly would like to see malekith win but ben is a hot favorite to win it all so either player winning be nice to see

good luck guys

Reactions: ToF

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Ive seen Poek playing and hes just impressive. I think hes the best ou player of the tournament and one of the best ever, and I rly hope and think he can get it, while on the other side, I support daddy as well.

Hala madrid!

RAISE YOUR HANDS IF YOU THINK THAT SMUG ARMCHAIR BATTLER BEN GAY NEEDS TO GET TOSSED INTO THE SHIT-CAN BY THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE JAYSTAICE!!!! WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU BUDDY IT'S THE YEAR OF THE JAYSTAICE.

[01:36] craing: tho I'm gunna 2-0 ezily agn jsyk

[01:37] craing: i don't think he has much of a chance tbh

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!

Lost 2-1 against Abr, played g1 like shit, g3 had some unfortunate scald burns and the final psychic crit, but it's the game I guess, good luck for the remaining two matches.
@SmogChat i didn't had Outrage on Zygarde so i really needed the chips on 'cune, i sacked Lando early on because I thought he'd go for hammer Arm since Zor was in 2hko range, but I was proven wrong.

S/O to R!cardo for g2 and g3 teams.

Last edited:

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
My computer access has unexpectedly been fairly limited and we're still waiting on a few games, enjoy the extra small break to those of you going to be next round.

Lost, gg's. Again want to shoutout my bro dukevesper for making me join this. Wouldn't of even attempted to play without him making me sign up. Considering this was my first mons tourney and i was able to make it this far is pretty dope to me. And all the advice and kind words from everyone was pretty dope too and i appreciate all of it. Gl to all remaining competitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)