Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
real gentlemen dont act like this after they hax the shit out of their opp, newrof.
But whatever i wish you gl but i hope you get knocked off your high horse next round!

Quaggster and the queen will win this round!
Hyped to see them play, goooo :]]

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
when u think you're one of hte best at a tier and u've got nothing to show for it than some rmts and being a dick to everyone i be like

when ur on smogon so much u respond to my post within 2 seconds b/c u got no other life my face be like

:(
when u say that but ur only accomplishment is winning adv cup by haxing new breed among others with an overall spl record of: 0-21

when i was on it so much i literally got the alert the one time i checked since joeys game and got the alert

when u ask #beastaroonis to ghost ur ass against mostwanted in SPL so u can at least squeeze out 1 win somehow

when u say that but ur only accomplishment is winning adv cup by haxing new breed among others with an overall spl record of: 0-21

when i was on it so much i literally got the alert the one time i checked since joeys game and got the alert

when u ask #beastaroonis to ghost ur ass against mostwanted in SPL so u can at least squeeze out 1 win somehow

we can continue to go back and forth but the game i got ghosted for mw was my first season where i went 7-4, and i did well in spl before i went to college #collegejohns

also, u can continue to redirect attention to me, and admittedly weak player who only plays 1 tier, but don't u ever go to sleep and think that u're not very good too? like, u're barely more accomplished than me, and im bad. ur certainly not as accomplished as bad ass, tesung, reyscarface, or anyone else ive seen u make fun of. i just kind of wonder what goes in ur head. maybe u just act this way to have fun, like i do, but i genuinely worry that u think ur as good as anyone u make fun of sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)