Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentine

Banned deucer.
came out of the gate extremely strong then slowly choked it away. g1 was the valentine show (as usual), game 2 i knew eq zardx was a great choice but after i actually caught his heatran i went autopilot and stopped thinking out my moves.. after i let him steal g2 i made a snap decision to bring my g1 team with a mega scizor instead of my planned heracross team? really weird. all and all it was really fun preparing this round, i thought a new metagross set g1, then eq zardx, then heracross would get the job done after seeing his replays.. anti wasn't as fun of an opponent as i thought he would be since he didn't build his teams this round but i think he's a contender if he starts giving a shit - it's clear he didn't but come on dude start trying it's round 6. no more lame excuses, at max str you're one of the best remaining players. put yourself into your builds, translate yourself through your play. i'm really mad at myself for letting some slack ass pass me up but it's my own fault!

much love to my boy hector for being on my team and testing endlessly, thanks mob for a couple tests. go seeme, bad ass, whitequeen, tdk, choice specs, cbb, fruitdealer, vinc and as always, the stathakis slayer! i would be rooting for you 100% if you could put more depth in your series, dekzeh, come on save your lati build for a 1-0 or 1-1 scenario. i still have respect for you using your own tech instead of someone else's shit like *cough* other niggas.. but i'd be excited to see variation from you

Last edited:

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
lost, made a few poor plays g1 and I really didnt have much for CM Sab. g2 lost because of 2 lovely waterfall flinches from dd gyarados vs sd msciz. not opp's fault tho ggs i guess, def coulda played better g1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)