Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi MattyBrollic, I finally had a chance to watch this. Thanks for the kind words and good commentary overall. However, I just wanted to point out that Latios' Psyshock would do like 38% to my Altaria, so even if it hit, I would just Roost away the damage. Also, in both teams I used, I had a Pokemon with Heal Bell, which was why my Ditto (who transformed into Klefki) stayed in to put down a layer of Spikes. I wouldn't chance my Ditto getting paralyzed for no reason at all, since it would be nothing but dead weight without its Speed.

I did get very lucky with Zapdos' Discharge paralysis on your Latios, otherwise I could possibly have lost that game. It would be tough coming back from that. That matchup was just brutal overall for me. Most newcomers would think I had the team advantage just because I brought fat Pokemon.

They were intense games, and I did enjoy them. GGs again.
Yes, definitely an epic series. And I did assume that you had heal bell on your team on either Mega Altaria or Chansey. The luck that mattered the most, in my opinion, was the Toxic miss on your Zapdos because after I sent in Latios and Roosted once and CMed twice, +2 Psyshock would have been a guaranteed KO, and then on top of the choke, I got para'd. Can't be too mad about the para though since it is the same percentage as scald xD

Good luck once again =]

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost, luck couldnt make up for not knowing this tier. gg

Requesting a bit of an extension with cuzzie or activity. Plan was to play today but he had to cancel, so we set up for tomorrow except I might not be able to play before the deadline (will try my best to get it done before but not likely). Might need an hour or two past the original deadline to play real quick if that is cool.

Jsaok3 and I would need an extension, otherwise I'm calling activity. Although I asked him to give me a precise time to play several times, he only sent messages to tell me "wanna play now", thus we couldn't make it. I would have liked to play against him so if an extension is possible, that'd be great, but given the situation, I'm requesting activity. Here is our conversation for further proof.

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
After all this time, my opponent has replied my VM today, and we are going to be playing at around 7pm (GMT+1). If he can't make it, I'll just ask for the activity win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)