Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost 2-0, choked hard g1 lol, guess that's what i get for not playing pokemon in about a month. have no motivation to play this game anymore, and haven't for a long time so i dont suspect i'll be coming back for any more tournaments (except maybe dpp cup :3) so quick shoutout to all the friends i've met on here :]

ggs okara

Won against ChaZanG1, 2-1. GGs. A miss in the last turn of the second battle flipped what was a 0-2 into a 2-1, sry. Gl in other tours, dude.

Reactions: pj
Okay, I'll have to ask for a ACTIVITY WIN against Hikari. I VMed him since the beggining of the deadline, he never answered me back. I'll have to work tomorrow and won't be able to play

hikari2.png hikari1.png

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
My opponent asked for a weekend fight but we didn't see each other yesterday and I work till 10 tonight. Tomorrow I work till 3 and hopefully we can meet up then. I'm tired of opponents asking for last minute battles. I've been ready both rounds since you posted. Activity , or atleast an extension. This is legit getting annoying. In addition, he's saying he's hard to find which doesn't give me much confidence lol

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
Ok here's the situation:

SheWentToJarod's and I have both been really active for the most part. We started communicating right after the pairings were posted and set up 2 different time dates. I cancelled one 24 hours in advance and he did not show up for today's scheduled match. More likely than not we will get this done, but I just want to make sure of a couple of things just in case:

1.) If the match is not done by the deadline, I would like an extension and not an activity win.
2.) The match does not go down to a coinflip.

Now for other scheduled match times: SheWentToJarod's please pick a time that you will be on (CST / PST) and I will show up. I will also schedule a backup time in case one of us does not make your scheduled time. If we blow through 4 scheduled times together, well, that's a problem I would prefer to have an extension to solve that and not an activity win, and especially not a coin flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)