Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to be bitch-made but gonna have to call activity on ole boy Conflict, seeing as how I havent heard back from them since I posted on their wall on the 19th.

Asking for activity win vs Sam I Yam. He contacted me 2 weeks ago through vm but I was too busy to play, responded last weekend but haven't gotten a response back yet

My opponant messaged me Friday if we still could play the last battle in the weekend, I said Sunday is fine. I have been on for like 8 hours but he is still not here neither he messaged me so. I call activity yet again.
Activity Win , he didn't show up at the date we planned
I was here all day, but my opponent not send any private message or post in my profile page warning that was available.
Jarri is trying to win by activity.

unfortunate

I'm 1-0 against my opponent, however I wasn't able to find him online to end our matches, he said previously to our only match that he was up to for a single battle, I don't know what to do right now since time is running out, activity.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Activity wins

Dead opponent:
GOD MARTH vs Ace074 - Ace074 was last seen: Jan 24, 2016
lukw1010 vs H&MBerkeley - lukw1010 was last seen: Feb 15, 2016
brokenwings vs FLCL - brokenwings was last seen: Monday at 12:28 AM
Nuanda92 vs boudouche - Nuanda92 was last seen: Monday at 10:14 PM
WECAMEASROMANS vs Cristal - Cristal was last seen: Feb 8, 2016
Grinch Beast vs MetalGro$$ - Grinch Beast was last seen: Monday at 7:58 AM
CHROMITE vs Nintendi - CHROMITE is dead, Nintendi was glad to remind us during the week
Navy vs MikeDecIsHere - Nacy is not responding, MikeDecIsHere gets activity win
all falls down vs Pridy - Pridy was last seen: Feb 22, 2016
Takuto' vs lost in the city - Takuto' was last seen: Feb 16, 2016
Rupe vs Haunted Diamond - Haunted Diamond was last seen: Feb 18, 2016
Reymaki vs Analytic - Reymaki was last seen: Feb 19, 2016
Endeby vs Togevoir - Togevoir was last seen: Feb 22, 2016
GaryTheGengar vs Scotti - GaryTheGengar was last seen: Feb 12, 2016

Activity cases:
Rain. vs BradSharp - Rain. suggested a time that he couldn't make, then didn't have time for the remainder of the time period. Activity win goes to BradSharp.
stonedgy vs Alastor Law - stonedgy has been impossible to schedule with - took 5 days to state his timezone, "i can play now" and then didn't return until deadline day. Activity win goes to Alastor Law.
Nova vs Rinzer - Nova wrote "let's play for ost", then dropped the ball on Rinzer. Rinzer suggested a time and prodded Nova, no response. Activity win goes to Rinzer.
Thirst vs Zepherox - Zepherox and Thirst scheduled two games, Zepherox missed both of them. Activity win goes to Thirst.
CrimsonBlastoise vs HJAD - CrimstonBlastoise missed the scheduled game. Activity win goes to HJAD.
Draeden vs Ban ponyta - Draeden hasn't been in touch with Ban ponyta since February 20th. Activity win goes to Ban ponyta.
Stone_Cold vs Exiline - Stone_Cold wrote to Exiline on Feb 19, "Wen fite". Exiline responded roughly 36 hours afterwards, suggesting either Friday or Saturday and mentioned his timezone. Stone_Cold didn't respond. On Saturday, Exiline wrote again asking him to clarify when he's available, and also said he couldn't do his Sunday evening. Stone_Cold said he couldn't play on Saturday and suggested 1. a time after the deadline and 2. a time on Sunday evening for Exiline, which Exiline had already mentioned as not being possible. Exiline said he couldn't do the time (as he had already mentioned in his previous post) and suggested new times. Stone_Cold responded that he was unavailable during those times. Because Stone_Cold failed to respond to Exiline when Exiline asked about a Friday/Saturday time, only picked up basic contact such as mentioning his own timezone within 48 hours of the deadline, and was busy for almost the entire weekend, the activity win goes to Exiline.
Flynned' vs Shalashaskha - see Flynned's posts. Flynned' gets activity win.
Ojama vs Seven Cat - Seven Cat missed the scheduled time, Ojama gets the activity win.
Criticality vs speks - Criticality made an activity post that went unanswered. Speks hasn't been in contact since Tuesday. Criticality gets the activity win.
Conflict vs etaoi - Conflict hasn't responded at all to etaoi. etaoi gets the activity win.
Lfrs vs Hikari - Hikari ignored his opponent and didn't write once to him. Activity win goes to Lfrs.
Steve Angello vs BLINGAS - BLINGAS has ignored Steve Angello and not responded. Activity win goes to Steve Angello.
Meroe vs Carl Murray - Meroe disappeared for 11 days then returned and tried to fish for activity. That's not cool. Activity win goes to Carl Murray.
MeLevies vs Enki - Enki is up 1-0 and MeLevies had to leave then couldn't play. Enki gets activity win.
NE0S12 vs Bowlii- - NE0S12 missed the scheduled time. Bowlii- gets activity win.
fatty vs Costi - Costi was the consistently more active of the two in trying to get the game done and fatty only came online during the proposed day after deadline had passed. Costi gets the activity win.
Frizy vs -Mantis- - -Mantis- missed the scheduled time. Frizy gets the activity win.
Ha in Kang vs Vapo - Ha in Kang was completely off the mark when it came to scheduling. Vapo was consistently trying to get the game done. Vapo gets the activity win.
Arii~ vs thomas9779 - thomas9779 failed at giving proper responses to Arii~. Activity win goers to Arii~.

Coinflips

FAJI vs The Kyle - both are dead, neither seen since wednesday. Coinflip.
yungstef vs wayup - game was scheduled, both seem to have missed it, neither made activity claim. Coinflip.
ceraa vs Calloflochie - both are active on forums but nobody put any real effort into scheduling and neither has made an activity post. Coinflip.
Jarii vs KSBK - both players have been bad at proper scheduling and contacting. Times were scheduled but missed. Coinflip.
sugarhigh vs LLH - both players quickly dropped the ball, no game happened and no activity was called. Coinflip.
giara vs chimpact - neither player tried very hard to get the game done. Coinflip.

winners of coinflips:

FAJI
wayup
calloflochie
Jarii
LLH
chimpact

Extensions

Guilas D vs bigmidass - granted extension due to sickness
Mysteria vs CaPTiViTY - granted extension due to sickness
Hector Hard Mode vs 49 - granted extension due to passing of relative

Extended games in this category have until Friday, 17:59 PM EST to play.

"We request an extension"
Shiba vs Alexander. - playing past deadline
Pandamaster4000 vs Recreant - playing past deadline
Shoka vs FlamingVictini - playing past deadline
Nido-Rus vs Sam I Yam - playing past deadline
silver ghost vs babidi1998 - playing past deadline

Extended games in this category have until Wednesday, 17:59 PM EST to play.

livestreamed coinflips will go live on http://www.twitch.tv/isasmash in 15 minutes from now

Last edited:
Activity Win , he didn't show up at the date we planned
I was here all day, but my opponent not send any private message or post in my profile page warning that was available.
Jarri is trying to win by activity.

unfortunate
I have sitting here for like 10 hours waiting, you didn't seduled a time and sorry I go to bed on like 11 pm.... I can't wait the whole day and night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)