Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

looiiyut

GIOVANE AUTISMOTTA
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Activity Win Request

My opponent missed scheduled time last week. Saturday told me he can play on weekdays this week but he is dead.
starsweater was last seen: Saturday at 1:30 AM
I'll try to contact starsweater again..
starsweater hasn't been on since Jan 30.

I sent a message to my opp on January 28. He said he'd reply with more concrete times later and replied on monday. We then tried to schedule but our timezones are very difficult to work with. I then tried to PM him when I saw him online on the forums but he never replied so this probably won't get done.

Last edited:

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Won 2-0 against Teso24, but luck was definitely on my side. Got all the right rolls, hit all my Focus Blasts and dodged some crucial paras. GGs man, sorry the RNG was so one-sided :|

Opponent said he could play yesterday..... But didn't get online
i've been on several times throughout the day, you weren't online during any of the 4 times i checked. must have missed each other. im going to bed now, let's reschedule

edit: deadline is today; i can play this evening but not until about a half hour post-deadline. requesting an extension to get this done.

Last edited:

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
My opponent has had sporadic activity these past few weeks and we have not been able to play our game. The time he had requested to play is after the deadline. Unless we can play it I will have to request an activity win.

Activity Win Request

opponent has not responded to my latest messages regarding schedule, I will wait and see if any response but requesting activity in the case our game doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)