Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
no reply at all, activity win request.
In all fairness, through round 1, smurf has only initiated contact with me only once in his life wheras I have to contact
him not once but several times (he always complains about me contacting him) and then he has the audacity to ask for activity win.

I would hate asking for activity win tbh.But I feel my opponent is a living salt shaker full of salt shaking all of his salt onto me.

From my point of view, he's been hoping for activity win since round 1 but what he doesn't realize is that activity wins won't bring him to the finals.

Hope we can actually battle soon and not expect a reply in the middle of the night such as 3am.

activity i guess? since it's like the last day and my opponent hasn't been online in a week.

he PM'd me when we got matched up (due to previous opponents being inactive), and we tried scheduling stuff, but last weekend didn't work for me. i mentioned that we should shoot for this weekend, and i PM'd him yesterday asking if he'd be okay to play tonight, but no response.

i can screenshot the PMs if necessary ofc.

activity win request. I was subbed in on the 31st, and contacted my opponent the same day. We scheduled for last Sunday, but he was not online all weekend. I asked if he was available any time throughout the week but he has not replied

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Activity Win Request

Opponent missed the scheduled time. We were supposed to battle tonight, but he didn't show up. Will do my best to get in touch with Teso24 and try organise another time before the deadline, but posting this just in case that doesn't happen :|

Activity Win Request

My opponent missed the scheduled time and gave me because of this the win. (it's difficult for us to schedule because of our different timezones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)