Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the situation on my game Isa? He isn't replying or reaching out to messages and I'd like to get a sub as much as fast as possible to I can get my game over before round two.

????? see what i have to put up with. I gave him 2 times already i can be on but he'll just bomb my profile with nonsense.

Activity win please
Lol what an asshole. Guys watch the replay for the second game. If anything I should be asking for activity win. This guys speaks savagely in battles and even more worse in PMs.

And as well as that, he only gave me two times when he will be online just a few minutes before he posted the quote smh.

Doesn't even know how to contact or communicate and I had to play my first two games on his conditions.. And on top of it, he lost to a team with shedinja in it, honestly terrible.

Activity post, I attempted to schedule with my opponent two weeks ago but he didn't answer nor proposed me another time to play yet

Lol what an asshole. Guys watch the replay for the second game. If anything I should be asking for activity win. This guys speaks savagely in battles and even more worse in PMs.

And as well as that, he only gave me two times when he will be online just a few minutes before he posted the quote smh.

Doesn't even know how to contact or communicate and I had to play my first two games on his conditions.. And on top of it, he lost to a team with shedinja in it, honestly terrible.

Instead of posting bullshit you fuckwit how about you reply to my proposed times and stop posting at random intervals going "u up" like seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? Lmfao you're trash learn to speak English you illiterate swine. We're clearly not gonna get this done thanks to your stupidity so I'll take the coin flip or activity win.

Last edited:

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I keep saying we are low on subs...

Posting this away from home. Travelling for funeral reasons. I will update again on deadline day.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
been around but kefki has had a run of days without any activity on forums so i didnt expect him to roll up but posting to say i am about looking to get our match done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)