Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Lol people can shut up about Style winning only because of matchup now. That game one vs randianthero was an impressive display of...plays.
---

Anyways, ben gay, I am at my concert right now and I'll be out with some friends afterward. Won't be able to play tonight. Let's play at 5pm GMT-5 tomorrow?

McMeghan, gay and I will definitely play tomorrow, either at the time proposed above or after the tour. No activity please. :)

Lol people can shut up about Style winning only because of matchup now. That game one vs randianthero was an impressive display of...plays.
---

Anyways, ben gay, I am at my concert right now and I'll be out with some friends afterward. Won't be able to play tonight. Let's play at 5pm GMT-5 tomorrow?

McMeghan, gay and I will definitely play tomorrow, either at the time proposed above or after the tour. No activity please. :)

i'm busy at that time actually, 9 pm gmt-5 or after can work. if not we can play after the deadline since mcm is a fren :{D

Last edited:
Blood Totem and I had to play this morning at 9:30 my time and despite being passed over an hour she has not yet showed up. If we do not play, consider this an Activity post.

Reactions: pj

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
sigh

Scheduling mixup, I forgot to specify I wanted to play in the afternoon in my VM. You can read the whole thing here. I'm not just tryin to cover for my shit as you can clearly see I say PM in my post in the thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)