Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost to dunk. this man stays in and rocks turn 1 with a fat chomp vs kyurem-b. unpredictable.

good luck in the rest.

Reactions: pj
Aight so I posted on my ops wall within 30 mins of this thread going up to tell him all the times I could play (All of which are every day after tomorrow). He hasn't been on showdown in 6 days when I checked boTTT, and he hasn't been on smogon since saturday. So I guess I'm just posting here to protect my ass from a coinflip if it comes to that, but yeah due to him being inactive af we haven't worked out a time yet. Hopefully he comes on before Sunday then eh.

My man MoP has brought these games to my attention and holy shit BKC you threw so hard. Is BKC intentionally throwing games? Or was he trying to go easy because he doesn't respect women? I don't even play but I have many questions about what transpired in these logs.

GAME ONE: BKC what kind of team is this?? A bunch of physical attackers that would crumble in fear if god forbid you had to fight a 2 mon combination of Skarmory + anything that isn't made out of paper. Or apparently just anything that boosts defense was good enough. I don't think Cotton Guard is used much so I can see you were caught off guard but literally anything would have raped this sorry excuse for a team. Good job not having any status users on your team either SCRUB

GAME TWO: WTF BKC THIS IS EVEN WORSE. First your Lando gets absolutely raped. Game 1 you led with Lando so she already knew your habits and you didn't consider that maybe she had a lure for Landorus-T ON A TEAM WITH DRAGONITE AND EXCADRILL. Then you go to Keldeo, that's fine. Now this one is a manner of opinion - I like the double-switch but I'm not sure I would go Charizard. You had to imagine Slowbro or Tangrowth was coming in. The only reason to go to Charizard is to hope its Tangrowth so you can double-switch again on his likely Tyranitar switch-in, punishing his Tyranitar before it rapes your Charizard and Latios. Now, I like Latios for this reason since I think it probably baits Tyranitar on Slowbro and Tangrowth but really, this was your call. She went Dragonite you went TTAR. I guess that is the best you can do in this situation but man it sure would be nice if you didn't toss away your Landorus-T earlier as it would be the perfect answer here to her DRAGONITE OR TYRANITAR, ALLOWING YOU TO SET UP ROCKS SO THAT YOUR DOUBLE SWITCHES ACTUALLY MATTER. And then to complete this sad, sad, sad game, you PURSUIT THE DRAGONITE. LOOK AT YOUR TEAM. YOU WOULD LOSE TO A DRAGON DANCE WHISCASH LET ALONE A DRAGONITE. DON'T OVERTHINK IT MAN THIS IS OST, JUST STONE EDGE THAT NIGGA. AND APPARENTLY YOU'RE CHOICED??? THAT IS 2 FREE DDS YOU CLOWN. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE PRIORITY ANYWHERE. If you had Stone Edged and she switched, yeah you were now at another disadvantage. But there would be more opportunities to outplay her down the road. But noooooo, you tried to be fancy and lost 6-0 2 games in a row SMH.

Get styled on boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)