Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
DPL Champion
Hate to do this, but I'm going to have to request the Activity win.

I VM'ed etaoi on the 21st, and she responded a week later asking for a time, which I told was today from 4-6 PM EST. She did not respond. Today at 3:30 PM EST I was available so I VM'ed etaoi again stating so, and have waited ~2 hours for her to be online, checking with /user every 15 minutes or so. No results. I'm afraid I have to request the activity win from me giving specific times and her not responding or coming online :/

lost 2-1 against pride. i could've won g3 with scizor but of course since i can never have good luck i got burned with a fucking scald so whatever 'gg' lol

edit: no srsly gg I just get salty

Last edited:

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
DPL Champion
Hate to do this, but I'm going to have to request the Activity win.

I VM'ed etaoi on the 21st, and she responded a week later asking for a time, which I told was today from 4-6 PM EST. She did not respond. Today at 3:30 PM EST I was available so I VM'ed etaoi again stating so, and have waited ~2 hours for her to be online, checking with /user every 15 minutes or so. No results. I'm afraid I have to request the activity win from me giving specific times and her not responding or coming online :/
Ignore this, we're trying to get a time for tomorrow.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Activity Win Request

I spent the whole day online and my opponent didn't show up until now.

you never once posted on my wall saying you wanted to play today, so i dont know how you can call activity when you also said you can play tomorrow and so did i

Yes, indeed I may have been too hasty, but you also ever came looking for me, both times we talked about the initiative came from me

Confirming, unfortunately I had guaranteed victory in game three but had bad luck and he managed to win thanks to this.

Good Game.

Reactions: pj
I hope to make it tomorrow but in case I can't Chirac deserved the win, thanks for trying to schedule with me even though I've been busy all week, best of luck in future rounds if we don't play tomorrow. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)