Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting activity win

Just incase we don't play I want to make it clear that I gave more than 4 oppurtune times of which I could play. I recieved no messages after Sunday until today [Friday] from my opponent. He says he can't play tomorrow and our time difference makes it even harder to meet, but if we can't play tomorrow or today I feel like I deserve the win n_n.

Reactions: pj
Activity Win Request

Just incase my battle vs DUnk does not get done! I messaged him Monday that I was free Saturday and Sunday this week to play with 6 hour ranges, he does not answer me until yesterday, and I asked him what time Sunday and he did not answer me. We will probably get it done but just in case... I know he has been active on forums but he has done literally nothing to try and schedule ._.

My opponent has not replied to my second message that I sent on Tuesday. I told him that I can not play on Sunday so I'll try to play today or tomorrow but If we can not play, Activity Win Request

Activity Win Request

I'm really sorry to do this to my opponent, but after all, this is a tournament.
Duo to our hard timezones, and my opponent giving me a really really bad time for me to play (He could only play from like 1-5am my time).
We agreed to play on Friday 10pm EST (5 am my time), I woke up 30 mins earlier for the game and still looking for him, still no response for about 3 hours now. At the meanwhile I kept checking for one of his 3-4 alts to login to smogon since I only VM'd him on the most one he uses (Ranger Helmut)
Seeing the deadline is tomorrow, and him not having the time I don't see us playing this game really, and I did my part in this sooo, it wasn't my fault really for him missing the time. (I won't woke up that early again)

Edit: (I couldnt play then when he asked 14~h after scheduled time)

Last edited:
Reactions: pj
left a message for my opponent to try to play Saturday or Sunday. I won't be able to play during the week because of College and for being full of tasks.

activity win request
me and my opponent decided to play yesterday 11 pm gmt +1 but he didnt show up , so im asking for activity win if we cant make it for today

Activity win request
Just in case Calloflochie doesn't show up tomorrow. I tried to schedule with him earlier this week, but he didn't seem to be very implied.

I sincerely hope that he'll be there tomorrow though.

Emvee

Banned deucer.
Activity Win Request

Been active on the daily but didn't check calendar to realize March 1 was tomorrow.

This pretty much sums it up. Not sure what his plans are tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)