Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been little hard to get this done, because I was busy last weekend and we had 9 hours timezone difference. But will try to get it done tonight/tomorrow, if possible (that one day extension would be nice, because he was subbed in ~week after tourny started)

Activity request against Mazar, I've scheduled 3 times with him but he didn't show up, appearently he doesn't want to get our match done..

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Got thoroughly outplayed by Dark_380 in 2 gg's, gl in the rest of the tour man and thanks for being chill about when i was available

Activity Win Request

It may be to late to do an activity win but :

I contacted my opponent the 22th. He responsed on the 24th "How bout the last weekend of r1 busy w shit". I responsed the same day to fix it clearly. To have an answer i had to go on smogtour a day of his SPL battle where he answered me. We schedule for today around 3pm EAST timezone. He missed the schedule.

I guess I deserve activity win because :
- He miss schedule whereas he fix the day and he could tell me if had a problem, he choose to play the DL day
- I always have to message, he never search to find me
I did everything I could to make this battle ...

sorry if i'm not so clear

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Activity Win Request

Granted, I'm busy as hell irl so I'm a pain in the ass to schedule with, but my opponent missed a scheduled time, so yeah.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I'm pleasently surprised at the amount of games done in this first round, keep it up boys. I have looked through every matchup and either coin flipped (for matches where nobody requested an activity win, or neither player made a strong enough case for their activity in their activity win request) or awarded activity wins (only for players who explicitly requested them). Unplayed pairings where subs are involved received a one day extension.

Activity Wins:

galbia VS Honor
CTC VS Korby
Metaphysical
vs Ezio
PttP
vs Tricking
Mazar vs Asterya
~GreenCore vs RyuKai

Coinflips:

Catacomb vs Kit Kasai
[01:12] <McMeghan> !lavoscalc Catacomb vs Kit Kasai
[01:12] <ium2> Catacomb lost because the opponent had an easy matchup and got a crit to seal the deal.
[01:12] <ium2> chance that Catacomb could have won: 46.6761690139%.
[01:12] <ium2> team matchup was pretty even and it really came down to the wire. gg.

Ditto vs Lavish Spawn
[01:19] <McMeghan> !lavoscalc Ditto vs Lavish Spawn
[01:19] <ium2> Lavish Spawn lost to a triple scald burn crit.
[01:19] <ium2> chance that Lavish Spawn could have won: 71.3513743400%.
[01:19] <ium2> snivle snivle, gg.

HSA ♥ vs Sweep
[01:22] <McMeghan> !lavoscalc HSA ♥ vs Sweep
[01:23] <ium2> Sweep lost to a triple scald burn crit.
[01:23] <ium2> chance that Sweep could have won: 16.3541672229%.
[01:23] <ium2> fairly certain that he was in an advantageous position before the crit, not a winning position because there was definitely room for outplay.

Zeldamon Master519 vs Emvee
[01:25] <McMeghan> !lavoscalc Zeldamon Master519 vs Emvee
[01:25] <ium2> Zeldamon Master519 lost to an approx. 33% chance that he could have gotten the roll wanted, but it didn't happen.
[01:25] <ium2> chance that Zeldamon Master519 could have won: 7.1067459583%.
[01:25] <ium2> shouldn't have choked, oh well.

Weebl vs Exalyn
[01:27] <McMeghan> !lavoscalc Weebl vs Exalyn
[01:27] <ium2> Exalyn lost to being frozen twice.
[01:27] <ium2> chance that Exalyn could have won: 11.4514090538%.
[01:27] <ium2> sucks when your win condition gets crit which ruined what would have been a 50/50, "gg."
[01:27] <Mazinger> are you lavoscalcing ost activity

Wettin vs Spirit
[01:29] <McMeghan> !lavoscalc Wettin vs Spirit
[01:29] <ium2> Spirit lost to some weird shit, nice job to the opponent for being original.
[01:29] <ium2> chance that Spirit could have won: 34.5536633491%.
[01:29] <ium2> gg.

Reverb vs Jirachee
[01:31] <McMeghan> !lavoscalc Reverb vs Jirachee
[01:31] <ium2> Jirachee lost to the opponent not hitting himself in confusion two times in a row.
[01:31] <ium2> chance that Jirachee could have won: 27.5845364570%.
[01:31] <ium2> gg.

Extensions:

PROBLEMS VS Teddeh
New Attitude vs Asek
Valentine vs M Dragon
horyzhnz vs doughboy
H-C vs Crestfall
Tom0410 vs DAVIDpwns
The Unlucky one vs Aristhus
Kirigakure vs Shyfire
scorpdestroyer vs Void

Round 2 will be up shortly.

Note: Also, I assume some people will be curious about why I made a certain decision about their match so feel free to PM me on the forums or on IRC and I will respond when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)