Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
centuty express didnt show up at the time he said he would today but i'll see if i can still get it done

Century Express

melodies of life
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
Sorry, couldn't appear in the scheduled time because of connection problems. But i'll try to get active tomorrow to do the match. =]

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
We were supposed to play yesterday but noname didnt show up :/ Im not available to play today so activity post

my opponent gotta leave, so Activity Win Request
we've play one game, he left and exhausted the timer which means i won 1-0 right now,
but he's not responded whether we can play another game soon and the deadline is coming soon, thus i make this activity post

Reactions: pj

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
im not accepting an activity loss when my opponent is the one that has dragged the series for this long, and when he was the one that said that we needed to play this friday, so when he said he had to leave in an hour, i tried to hurry up and get my games done, because i had to leave soon as well, and i didnt know if my opponent was able to play saturday or sunday. we were only 15 turns into the game when i to go, it was VERY OPEN and both players could win the series. i told my opponent to save the log, so we can EASILY replay the moves, or just play over with new teams.

again, i am not accepting activity loss here.

edit: ive been open to play ever since the first friday after the round was announced. ive been idling on smogtours and on irc everyday as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)