Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
i won intense battle i am a noob

breaking eo's heart since roserade
Honestly didn't expect this from you of all people, Kev. Thought you had integrity, especially after your SPL match with iconic. But I guess you'd do anything for that individual trophy, huh?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oops forgot deadline was tomorrow

reiterating that i'm currently leading 1-0, I'll be online all day tomorrow to get the battle done with Scene

scene hmu when we're both online in showdown staff

I don't know if we are allowed extensions but I'd like to request one, if not then activity win request. We were suppose to play tonight but I told my opponent I'd get home late, and my opponent said "as long is its not 3 hours late." 1 and a half hours late (earlier than 3hrs), I msged and he/she was too tired. I asked to play tomorrow at a similar time but he/she is too busy, which is the deadline.

well I've been ready since the round started it's not my fault you had to push back to the last two days

3 hours was also just hyperbole, if you couldn't make the scheduled time you should've just told me so and we wouldn't have scheduled

but yea extension we can probably do it this weekend

Posting activity again as Jeff.B didnt turn up at the scheduled time a while ago and havent heard from him since then.

well I've been ready since the round started it's not my fault you had to push back to the last two days

3 hours was also just hyperbole, if you couldn't make the scheduled time you should've just told me so and we wouldn't have scheduled

but yea extension we can probably do it this weekend
Well I took it literally, and I've messaged you every time rather than you messaging me. And I clearly said I couldn't make the exact scheduled time so I don't know what you are talking about there. I'd rather get this done, but I don't want to lose to a coin flip.

Last edited:
i'm really unlucky with my opponents
however, i have contacted 1996ITO and we agreed to fight last saturday but on the scheduled day, he was no there
then i asked him why but he did not respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)