Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My series vs Brap:

Game 1: Got Luke swept, hopefully this won't be an issue in the future because ban :)

Game 2: Won this convincingly 5-0. Both of us got annoying crits but I don't think they impacted the game too much, but to each his own I guess.

Game 3: Swept 5-0 again. Not sure where the hax was but again, opinions, and either way hax is part of the game as we all know and have experienced it.

GGs

Have saved logs/replays should the tourney director require them for proof :)

My games [It's not a series, where did you even coin that term for this] vs Brap:

Game 1: Got Luke swept, hopefully this won't be an issue in the future because ban :)

Game 2: Won this through pure hax.

Game 3: Swept 5-0 again. Not sure where the hax was but again, opinions, hax is why Brap has lost 70% of tournaments he has been in. Seriously look at all of Brap's posts in tournaments when he's gone out. I'm not joking. At all.

Brap would definitely have won if not for all that hax in game 2, which I alluded to mention during the battle. Sorry Brap.
Fail to mention the 2 max damage rolls you got and the min I got then why don't you? My crit was against Assualt Vest Conk with a special move that didn't matter because (barring another unlikely crit) I couldn't have killed it next turn. Your crit straight wiped out my mon though, which definitely did matter.

Your interpretation of my previous post is dreadful, just like your activity and how you almost ran out of time...

Royalty

Confused, truth is what I choose
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
After playing the first 2 games the only other time I saw kael he didn't want to play at that time so I guess I'll try and catch him but if not, Activity.

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Activity Win Request

Opponent never responded after I made multiple attempts to contact him.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Fail to mention the 2 max damage rolls you got and the min I got then why don't you? My crit was against Assualt Vest Conk with a special move that didn't matter because (barring another unlikely crit) I couldn't have killed it next turn. Your crit straight wiped out my mon though, which definitely did matter.

Your interpretation of my previous post is dreadful, just like your activity and how you almost ran out of time...
lol i was hotlinked to this post by someone and actually did not realize that you had edited Sparko's post until later. i thought "sparko" was mocking you with what "he'd" put in game three, sarcastically calling you a whiner like everyone else does on irc. get over yourself lmao

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Activity Win Request

Last Wednesday, I tried to contact my opponent (David Beckwitt), with no success. As his profile shows, he was last online in January 26th and has only one post, so I'm guessing he... forgot the tournament.

So, any chances I get a substitute to play against ?__?
I've checked his post again and he still hasn't logged in. I guess he isn't really coming back.

Do not be a sore loser.
lol i was hotlinked to this post by someone and actually did not realise that you had edited Sparko's post until later. i thought "sparko" was mocking you with what "he'd" put in game three, sarcastically calling you a whiner like everyone else does on irc. get over yourself lmao
No right-wing wanker will try to tell me what to do. You find me more than 5 posts where I have said I have lost tournament matches fair and square. When I get beaten by the better player, I admit to it. I was without doubt the better player in my match, I deserved to win. That has been the case so so many times. As stated, I'm not making this up for the sake of it. I challenge you to find someone with a worse hax-related tournaments record than myself.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
we played the second game, this one was crystal clean and I won it 5-0
since it was a bit late, since I had to wait for him to finish his nap, and since he took a lot of time during the battle to play... I had to go
we'll get the last game done later in the week I guess
1-1
and I won the last game even though I didn't manage to land a Focus Blast the whole game.
2-1, ggs

Activity Win Request:
My opponent messaged me on Jan 17th asking when I could play. Admittedly, I didn't know the tournament had started so I didn't get to respond until Jan 24th. I sent him a list of times/days that work best for me, but he never replied. I tried VMing again on Feb 4th and still got no response. I believe I should get the activity win because he hasn't responded to the VM I sent 2 weeks ago.

Activity Win Request

My opponent missed the scheduled time, we tried it again, but didn't get it. Today he vmd me saying he gives me he win (you can check it in my profile). Would have liked to play but well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)