Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Win Request

My opponent hasn't replied since the 22nd when I gave them the list of times when I can play. Never gave me a specific time, his alts or where to find them. I was quite flexible with my times so was willing to work around my opponent, but never got the chance to do so.

SasukeNF

formerly Hangover
dropping out... had very severe personal problems plus dont having an stable computer :(

flcl deserves the win (i was a very john with him).

Silvershadow gave me the win as our time zones are way too off to find each other online

13:57 Silvershadow234 you can take the activity win or smthing because I'm not
13:57 Silvershadow234 that interested in playing

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
<~iconic> lol pdc_ u can have the win
<~iconic> cba to play
<PDC_> ok
<~iconic> i drunkenly signed up anyways
<~iconic> i never intended on learning gen 6

Activity Win Request

basicly, I asked him if he has time on Jan 24, he didn't respons. I asked him if he can play on Jan 27, he answered 3 days later that he's busy atm and prefers to play at the weekend. I told him the times I'm able to play, he didn't response.

Activity Win Request

I've messaged my opponent a few times about when he is available to battle but he doesn't respond. He went between 2-3 weeks with no account activity and he just started being active active but i still get no word from him. I just messaged him a few minutes ago and i will try one more time tomorrow to see if he actually responds or not.

Activity Win Request

I just got a new opponent as a sub, and they have been more active than my old one. However, when they did respond to me, they asked me to play next week. Which is after the deadline. And they haven't been online since then.
lukw1010 was last seen:

Sunday at 3:47 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)