Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Win Request

I last got any contact from my opponent January 19 and they have not responded or anything since, I can not last see when they came on.

Activity Win Request

After the round was posted i immediately contacted my opponent (Shuckleking87) and told him at what times I was available. He told me multiple times, that he was "free tomorrow" and that he would "try to find me", which he didn't manage to do despite me being online on PS and a PO server I gave him throughout my whole online time. My idea that giving me a definite time to battle would make everything easier was ignored by just sticking to his strategy of "have time on day X" into not coming online that day.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Last Wednesday, I tried to contact my opponent (David Beckwitt), with no success. As his profile shows, he was last online in January 26th and has only one post, so I'm guessing he... forgot the tournament.

So, any chances I get a substitute to play against ?__?

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Got robbed by my opponent who tbolt para me the last turn so I'm down one game, we'll play the remaining games another day.
we played the second game, this one was crystal clean and I won it 5-0
since it was a bit late, since I had to wait for him to finish his nap, and since he took a lot of time during the battle to play... I had to go
we'll get the last game done later in the week I guess
1-1

Activity Win Request

I cannot see when Enki was last online, but he hasn't posted anything on the forums since he signed up for the tournament, and he has not responded to me at all, so considering that I've logged onto Smogon during the round and he apparently has not, I believe I deserve the win.

Activity Win Request

i exchanged vms with anno nyme at the beginning of the round, truthfully, neither of us made an effort at that point to get it done. i vmed him friday saying to hit me up on irc, im on all day (and i was) so that we could do this but i never even got a response to that vm. im posting this either to get him to respond with a definite set time or so he can msg me at least and we figure it out. if not, this is my activity post

Activity Win Request

Dizney contacted me at the start of the round asking for me to propose a few times. I proposed that we play that weekend; however, Dizney was offline for 3 days and couldn't make any time. He then proposed a time for us to play, however this was done with no warning in advance (he scheduled for us to play on the same day that he proposed the time) and I am generally unable to play on weekdays. Afterwards, I proposed a set range of times over Friday and the weekend for 2 weeks in advance, seeing that Dizney would go offline for several days in a row. However, Dizney has never been online since then, and we've been unable to play. I'd post a screenshot of the conversation, but I feel that it isn't necessary; Dizney's period of inactivity (he hasn't been on for 14 days now) speaks for itself.

Confirming. Won first game, 2nd game FOUR fiery dances, not one boosted. Volcarona had the sweep in hand. And the final play of the game Focus Blast miss.

Activity Win Request

I contacted the baker probably 10-15 times during this signup via VM, and never got a response by VM. However, I was aware that he had checked his profile, and saw him looking at his profile multiple times. Having given him my name on Showdown, I still never received any contact. There isn't much to say here. If I could have a sub, I could easily finish three matches in one go, but I have yet to get a response from the baker.

Activity Win Request

my opp and i have had trouble scheduling thanks to annoying timezones, but i told him a wide range of times that i was available the past weekend and asked for him to give a time in that range to fight. he never respondedwith a time, so im making this activity post in case we dont get it done

Activity Win Request

My opp and I had scheduled to play 2 weeks ago I pmed and vmed him at the start of the round, when he replied I told him that I could play when he wanted because im always online on irc/forum. He never appeared, his last visit on the forum is 25 Jan, I have exams this week and im gonna be busy so I have to do this activity win request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)