Finals Official Smogon Tournament X - Finals [Won by Atticus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
king gorgie
what the fuck is this shit?????????

also when should i be expecting my 3ds to come in the mail?

shoutouts to ctc and bkc for providing me with an endless supply of teams. you guys are true hood niggas

i'd also like to thank crashingboombang, pana, gr8astard, mostwanted, dice, pdc?? and whoever else's teams i used. my laziness thanks all of you!

in closing i'd like to offer some words of wisdom to valentine:

feel strong. feel happy that i play it and i dont let you down and try hard and excite to win so if i loose i know it is someone who can beat me and i train more monster more comboe

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner

damn guh all u had to do was ask? its been workin 4 u every other round just sucklin on a niggas dick! with ur luck and my skill we coulda kept the trophy on US soil!

anyways gratz my nigga atticus, glad 2 have been able 2 help; id like 2 play against the teams u said u were gonna make for once at some point if possible :{|}

now i just gotta reveal that atticus is secretly idm so all u niggas swingin from my nuts can shed some delish tears :]]]]]]]]]

not 2 sound r00d but damn wut a haxfest of a tour 2/10 not impressed.
the entire xy metagame still dangles from my ballsack so fuck yall niggas no new friends no no new

Last edited:

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
First of all grats to Atticus, well deserved and awesome to bring a trophy to T dot. At the same time for the other people here, honestly there's no reason to repeatedly shit on Valentine. Sure, the guy got to finals w/ a BP team and generous amount of hax vs. CTC, but still to lose your chance in the finals of OST due to hax isn't easy for anyone. Now I don't believe Val had the sure win or anything, but just give the dude a break, he played well for the majority of his games to get here, and no matter the circumstances it's gonna be tough to lose in the finals of a tourney like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)