Official Smogon Tournament Round 2 Pairings (Error Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to TheNewGuy 2-0...

I thought I could pull off a win after blowing up Suicune, but a little lefties recovery late game ended up being the death of me.

gg man

SSBM roy said:
Lost to TheNewGuy 2-0...

I thought I could pull off a win after blowing up Suicune, but a little lefties recovery late game ended up being the death of me.

gg man

Yeah, thanks SSBM roy. The match was close. Very gg

heh

good game, kind of ironic as you said you lost by a megahorn miss in the pm and I had much trouble after a megahorn miss =p

skarm said:
Bob the Builder (Smogon) vs Somebody (UUSF)
Actually, I lost my first match to Choop. Sorry if that wasn't clear in my post in the other topic.

edit: Though I really wouldn't mind if I was allowed to continue.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ok, I beat SirChris, 3-0..

But I feel like I kinda pressured Chris into battling before he was ready, so I feel like I should offer him a rematch or something..

Also I am not sure what the deal with Bleep is.. As you say he should advance, then you say that you subbed him.

Have a nice day.

Eagle, give me two days, as I have a huge project due then, but I MUST BATTLE BEFORE THE 9th, because I have to attend my grandmother's funeral in Taiwan (yeah, going back again), and I don't think I can NB in Taiwan.

If it is possible Eagle, to post here or PM me or AIM me so we can set up a time. Thanks a lot.

=D

--- Psych

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
flyquaza, i sent you a pm, but that would be very nice to see you until tomorrow cause i'll go to other city, and I don't know if I will have internet acces there.

If we can't battle today or tomorrow, I'll be back in January 13th, 2 days before the deadline

I'm on right now if you're looking at this mtg, I don't know what you mean by 6-10 pm. Do you mean my timezone, yours, GMT? Sorry I'm a bit confused.

IPL - I can be on about an hour before I posted this until four hours later (maybe up to six if it is really necessary) on weekdays. On weekends I'm alright up to 10 hours before this post. Does that make sense?

Anyway I need a few days to work on my team, so battle either this weekend or next week.

Somebody said:
skarm said:
Bob the Builder (Smogon) vs Somebody (UUSF)
Actually, I lost my first match to Choop. Sorry if that wasn't clear in my post in the other topic.

edit: Though I really wouldn't mind if I was allowed to continue.
yeah wtf...

Hill said:
flyquaza, i sent you a pm, but that would be very nice to see you until tomorrow cause i'll go to other city, and I don't know if I will have internet acces there.

If we can't battle today or tomorrow, I'll be back in January 13th, 2 days before the deadline
pmed u back
Edit: won with 3-0...gg hill

Skslobkilla, I wont be around for atleast a week because my PC is getting fixed. When I get it back and dl NB and get everything set up, I'll give you a PM. Sorry man for the inconvience.

chaos said:
skarms an idiot, fixed
Now it says choop (UUSF), and choop signed up as Smogon... just pointing that out.

EDIT: Pidgeot500 and I are holding it off for a while, but finding him won't be too difficult.

Nowster said:
Doomsday, what timezone are you in and when are you usually on? I'm in the central European timezone (GMT +1 hour), but with vacation and all I should be able to get on at just about any reasonable time.

Eh, let me hear from you and we'll work something out.

I PMed you, be free to wheter answer here on in the form of another PM

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
AK, what NB name do you go by? Also, I lost my original password, so I'll be going on NB usually as Kalisee ~ something like that.

And regarding the so-called hax Zero was talking about in the other thread, I think he meant the Thunderbolt paralyze then fp caused by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)