Official Smogon Tournament #2 WE HAVE 128 READ LAST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Name: Sinister McDaddy
Pokemon Board: Morlord/Pokerealm

NetBattle Names: Sinister McDaddy, Anomalous, kaiba(VERY old i dont use it now but meh)

Articuno64

1 to 63 were taken
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
GotMiltank said:
There's like... 32 random people I have never even heard of signed-up as smogon regulars. That's... um... right, ok.
To be fair, you are consistently the most "out of the loop" person around.

Name:The Survivor
Pokemon Board: N/A

NetBattle Names: VIL

I'm posting to be a substitute for anyone who does not battle. Being online longer than quite a few of the smogon regulars, I feel that gives me priority in substitute pickings.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
I messed up and put people who put Smogon as their board in one category and the others in the other category, lol. So basically, those distinctions don't matter at all

hi , i need to know if i'm already on time to go into your tournament if i don't i wiil be grateful . thanks xP

Name: Dr.Sex, Tu padre, Shini Latios,etc
Pokemon Board: Smogon, Marea,etc

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
I really wish you guys would have given us more time to sign up for this shit, I mean god damn, you open up the new site and BAM 2nd fucking day you have the set up for the tournament. And a lot of those mofos will probably bail out of the tournament anyway.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
You can probably make it a 256 person tourney.. I mean You got 128 in a day and many more in the waiting list.. Many people may not even have signed up yet cause either they dont know or they think they are too late.. You can easily reach 200 imho..

I would like to know what exactly are you going to do with the new "Waiting list of players". If you´re to make the tournament a bigger one or to do sth useful with the "Waiting list" there is my info.

Name: Gio
Pokemon Board: Netbattle

NetBattle Names: Gio(OU), Gio(UU), Gio(NU), Gio(2on2).

Thanks for your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)