Official Smogon Tournament #2 Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have to give props to you homsar. You have been the underdog in every single one of your matches but have managed to prevail.

Good job dude.

haha i went back and read all of your predictions and then wished i hadn't ;x

hip i live in brisbane so we should find eachother pretty easily

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
homsar, you've confounded me once again. I hope I get past Cerberus and we can meet up next round. I'm the last NB admin for you to eliminate (though I have other plans)!

Wow, homsar ALWAYS finds away to manage the crowd :o

I guess that leaves Noobster and Aeolus. I hope one of you take it so my predictions can come true!

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok disregard everything I say because I cant predict for shit ok :)

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Cerberus and I have set a time. 9:00pm GMT on Friday, February 24. Sorry if that's going to hold you guys up, but that the only time that both of us are comfortable with.

i'm predicting homsar to win it all... he beat skarm, vineon, ipl, and mtg. i know he beat another admin but i can't recall who it was >.>

hip beat me in a very good game

i probably should have kept softboiling and waiting for a fp/miss with ttar, oh well i doubt i could have outstalled celebi anyway

gl in the semis man

Aeolus

Bag
Ok, I managed a 6-0 win over Cerberus. It wasn't the best game...his only counter to my HP ice Raikou was a Psong Celebi...so when I got one ch on it...the game was over. gg Cerb.

Didn't expect to see the rare hp ice raikou running around and this was the result of that ignorance. Anyway gg, hoped i couldve given you a better match, but yours countered mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)