Official Smogon Tournament #2 Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
pressure the great said:
if SK wins this round he might actually win some respect than people thinking he sucks jaja.
Hah! And if any rate, do anybody of you know that he changed from Bleepland to Pokerealm?

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well basics.. I didnt see you..

Once again I have had an opponent fail to show.

I start work tomorrow, I dunno how busy I will be.

Have a nice day.

Sorry, it doesn't show the time of posts on my computer (or this forum, or whatever.) I'd like to battle some time around 1800-1900, if that's okay with you.

Articuno64

1 to 63 were taken
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Basics said:
Sorry, it doesn't show the time of posts on my computer (or this forum, or whatever.) I'd like to battle some time around 1800-1900, if that's okay with you.
it's 2006, and a 100 year timeframe isn't being very specific

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I was so amused by artis post earlier that I forgot to respond..

Uhh.. What day/timezone?

Have a nice day.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hey NZ, the deadline approaches...so we should try to do this soon. I know you are in New Zealand, but I'm often on NB during what should be convenient hours for you. Just let me know.

I'll be coming for you Aeolus, your time is nearly up!

edit: Might see you someday tommorow or the next (12th)

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Do you have a specific time? I'm going to be really busy this weekend (yeah, even during times convenient for you New Zealanders), so I need to plan for it.

After being extremely busy (work, academic education, other commitments) me and Aeolus finally got to have our battle. It was all going great but unfortunately the server shut down while we were on the 50+ move and I had just had enough after that. Im not gonna rematch him, I can tell hes been able to put a lot more effort into this tournament than me, as a result im giving him the win. GG while it lasted Aeolus, I'll rematch you when I have the time for pokemon.

Cya dude

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
well, looks like I'm out of the tournament. Never imagined I could make it this far.

freaktron015 said:
I just watched choop 3-0 AB. It was good, except when AB's Jolteon CHed choop's 6 CMed Suicune V_V
Ahaha, that was great!

gg choop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)