Official Smogon Tournament #2 Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol yeah sorry bout that Hip, I was pretty sick and fell asleep, but iirc we;ve got a week to battle and we both come on a lot, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I hope to catch Eagle soon. I sent him a PM a few days ago, I'm still waiting for a response.

Edit: Saw Eagle on today, we're playing Saturday...hopefully.

another win for bleepland? can i get an AMMMEEEENNNNNNNNN
half of you guys lose another prediction point =P

I witnessed full metal's game. Skslobkilla flinched his claydol, with rock slide on tyra like 9 times in a row ftw. Full metal got cheated :{.

thanks you man these people are so gay its just a los and you dont see ful metal complaining why the fuck are you people doing it

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
pmed my opponent considering he hasnt been on netbattle for 5 days.. or at least hasnt been on smogon.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I wasnt intending to complain, I am glad you won, 1+ prediction point for me!

Good luck next round, unless you're paired with me, in which case hopefully no good luck at all..

Have a nice day.

I wasn't complaining, merely stating my opinion that i highly doubt you would have won without the consecutive flinches.

Well first, i should have won yeah, and those flinches were very gay, but hax is part of the game, live with it.

damn i wanted that T-shirt ... :cry:

Over the course of 194 turns, I made several critical judgemental errors that, despite my typically inherent amount of luck, cost me the game.

gg Aeolus, I certainly can't say you didn't deserve that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)