Official Smogon Tournament #2 Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting to say that Flyquaza goes by the name [Eevee-Nerd] on NB.

@ Arti, i am very busy with school this week so we will probably have to do our battle next week if possible. Thanks.

I beat flyquaza([Eevee-Nerd]) 3-0.

End Battle! predator wins!
Score: 3 to 0

NetBattle v0.9.6
Log saved 1/16/2006 at 10:38:50 AM

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
me and altmer just battled and I won 4-0, if you're still gonna give him the advancement fine but he agreed to battle because he didn't want to win by default.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I concur with the above poster and hereby declare that his statement is correct.

It's not, well, -fair- to give me the win by default and I think that this match has decided the REAL winner, which is zfs.

zfs bring the tourney back home and don't make me regret this decision, please.

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
I beat Cromat 1-0 in THE best battle i've had recently. This probably matches my chaos match against him in the triforce in terms of closeness.

Articuno64

1 to 63 were taken
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Cerberus said:
Posting to say that Flyquaza goes by the name [Eevee-Nerd] on NB.

@ Arti, i am very busy with school this week so we will probably have to do our battle next week if possible. Thanks.
i'm very busy with school every week, so if we could manage to do it sometime this weekend, that would be good. it'll also be easier to manage with our different time zones on a weekend day.

peter_pan said:
I beat cloud 4:0, too much hax on my side , anyways gg dude
Basics said:
cloud (Smogon) vs peter_pan (Smogon) - Lol cloud, I can just feel it in my bones that you are going to lose this one because of hax, but I'm rooting for you anyway.
:x

chaos, how should I get in touch with you?

Ok, so we decided to battle today instead.

I Won 4-0. A bit of hax involved, including a three turn fullly paralysis that cost him his Suicune. (sorry 'bout that!) Aside from that, pretty clean match.

gg, man.

Nowster is in 4th round? Dang, guess I should've joined then - I beat him just last night although that was only one match. Nobody takes Breloom into account anymore. :)

Anyway, GL guys.

Beat chaos 4-0 in a match that was almost hax-free. Sorry about the miss, I really am.

Edit: All you fuckers lose a prediction point. Every last one of you.

zeroality said:
Nowster is in 4th round? Dang, guess I should've joined then - I beat him just last night although that was only one match. Nobody takes Breloom into account anymore. :)

Anyway, GL guys.
Ok, so going by your logics, any pokerealm tourney in which, say, Aeolus or Hot Nikkels perfomed well, I should be able to do extremely well, simply because I've beaten them before? Give me a break, man. :[

That team I was using was completely new and hadn't undergone any kind of testing beforehand. As I've come to realize now, it gets completely raped by fighting types.

:(

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Uhh, me and ZFS were supposed to battle today, but he didnt show.. I dont think it will be an issue, but evidently unless you tell the organizers every single thing you do when looking for someone then you deserve to be disqualified.. Huh JMC?

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)