Finals Official Smogon Tournament #2 FINALS [Won by Noobster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Hipmonlee vs Noobster

:chant: either one of you winning is great imo

I -have- to have the log of this for the new war story stuff we are doing with the tour, hall of fame, etc.

losers:

homsar vs Aeolus for t-shirt

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
I'm in the middle of a moving, so preferably I'd like to battle either this weekend or next week depending on how soon I can get my computer moved in here.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
lol, "losers" nice title for two players who made it to the final 4.

Anyway homsar, whenever is fine by me...or we could just tie and both get third!

Additionally, good luck to Noobster. I'm sorry that I ruined our plan by losing to Hip, but I know you can do it.

sticking with what I said earlier and going with Hip to win it. Aeolus gets the T-shirt, while homsar gets a very respectable 4th.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
God, I really hope I don't lose. 4th has got to be the WORST position to get. Fourth place should at least get a cool forum image to ease the blow of missing out on the t-shirt...haha.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I still say you guys should be declared 3rd equal and both get shirts..

Seriously I'll pay if no one else wants to.

Wait, if I win the prediction tournament, then I'll donate that shirt!

Have a nice day.

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i did it.
i won.
i beat chaos.

i mean, good luck to both of you; i'm sure it'll be INTENSE.

I told you guys. Rooting for Noobster!

I hope this won't be the battle like chaos vs skarm in that Adv Smogon Tour, lol.

Go Hipmonlee, do it for the Kiwis!!!!!!!!!!

GO HIPMONLEE YOU DA MAN HIP!!!!!! WOOT!!!! YOU HAVE TO WIN THIS HIP!!!!!!!

I believe that hipmonlee will be the great winner. anyway, noobster will be a great second place. Good luck to all ;)

Reactions: ong

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Both guys are good players, so good luck to whoever wins. Although I wanted ZFS to win.

Gob, from what I know there is no set time but there will be a war story so people are looking forward to that.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I dont know about Hip and Gomez but I think Ill go with Hip ftw. Also Aeo over homsar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)