Official Smogon Doubles Tournament II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRL

JRL#3736
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting act win. My opp doesnt answer.
I dont play this weekend and i wrote to him on monday.

ohhh no wait shoot, I really don't know how we both overlooked this but I somehow genuinely didn't notice that I didn't restart the timer and that it didn't auto start the last game, I checked to make sure it's set to auto start and won't happen in the future but is there something I should do in this case? Would we need to play again? I'm really sorry for the trouble ):

ohhh no wait shoot, I really don't know how we both overlooked this but I somehow genuinely didn't notice that I didn't restart the timer and that it didn't auto start the last game, I checked to make sure it's set to auto start and won't happen in the future but is there something I should do in this case? Would we need to play again? I'm really sorry for the trouble ):
There are not strict requirements to playing with timer on (although you 100% should be playing with timer) so your result is valid.

For reference, if you play on the Smogon Tournaments server (smogtours.psim.us) the timer is always automatically started and cannot be turned off (unless by staff).

There are not strict requirements to playing with timer on (although you 100% should be playing with timer) so your result is valid.

For reference, if you play on the Smogon Tournaments server (smogtours.psim.us) the timer is always automatically started and cannot be turned off (unless by staff).
thank you for letting me know! The tournament rules thread mentioned that the timer is always on for tournament games so I was worried it was a harder rule, I'll just keep that in mind and try to play future games on the smogtours server.

5 Guns 0 Brains vs. lugonator

Val_xd vs. Nido-Rus

The tournament has 512 slots but only ~430 players so the remaining ~80 slots are filled with byes. If you are matched up against a bye you receive a free round win and therefore don't have to play this round. However, only in Round 1, there is a chance a new player will join the tournament as a substitute and take the place of one of the byes. If the bye you are facing is replaced with an actual player, you will have to play them by the deadline.
Thanks no one has replaced them so am I in round 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)