Resource Oak Bot for Discord!

fingerprint

Banned deucer.
Hi!

I recently posted an api that allowed players to grab pokemon statistics data in developer friendly way and received very good feedback! Thank you for all of those who checked out the project and big thanks goes out to DaWoblefet for implementing this api into a command for the VGC room!

I'd like to introduce Oak, A discord bot meant to encapsulate alot of features into an easily-accessible bot! Why leave the comfort of your discord server to quickly search bulbapedia to see how Salamence can learn Hydro Pump? or scramble the usage data to see what are the most commons spreads for dragapult during the last month in vgc?

I've provided screenshots for many of the Pokemon-related commands & their usage. For a full list of commands, simply do **o!help**!

Invite the bot by using the invite link provided below!

The invite link I provided below only gives the bot access to your server and the ability to send embeds in messages. it will not have the ability to ban or kick users, delete or create any channels, or make changes in your server settings. The only permissions it needs is the ability to send embeded messags & the ability to view channels.

You are free to make suggestions in this form! :) I'll be checking this periodically to see what you guys would like to see!

Planned Features

- pokemon route data information & catch rates
- PSGO (the side server pokemon trading card game feature)
- more to come!

Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 7.03.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 7.04.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 7.10.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 7.11.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 7.13.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 7.15.29 PM.png

INVITE LINK: https://discord.com/oauth2/authorize?client_id=708803173145640971&scope=bot&permissions=388160

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)