Tournament NUPL X Player Signups (Custom Avatar Prize) [SIGNUPS CLOSE MAY 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader

Hosted by Finchinator

You guys know the drill—post here if you want to sign-up to play in NUPL X! For those unfamiliar with the premiere league format, this tournament will run like this: players sign-up to enter the draftable player pool, managers of each team partake in a live auction to build their teams, and then a main season of a round robin into a single-elimination playoff bracket is played to determine the winner.

Sign-ups will close a day before the auction -- day is TBD. Additionally, tournament banned users are barred from signing-up.

When signing-up, please include the following information (with formatting intact, as the player spreadsheet is parsed by an external tool):
Player Name:
Tiers Played:
Timezone:
Availability:
Format:

The slots for this season will be as follows: SS NU / SS NU / SS NU / USUM NU / ORAS NU / BW NU / DPP NU / ADV NU

Teams:

Last, here are the teams with their respective managers:

Team A - :vileplume: MF PLOOMS: Aawin + Togkey
Team B - :heliolisk: The Holy Heliolisks: Meri Berry + Ren-chon
Team C - :talonflame: Tailor-made Talonflames: Oathkeeper + neomon
Team D - :musharna: The Moneymaker Musharnas: Expulso + Luck O' the Irish
Team E - :frogadier: The Freedom Frogadiers: GW + Abejas
Team F - :piloswine: The Pile of Swines: Ninja + TheFranklin (subject to name change if requested)
Team G - :cacturne: Catacomb Cacturnes: roxiee
Team H - :Vivillon: Vibrant Vivillons: shiloh

Last edited:

quziel

I am the Scientist now
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Player Name: quziel
Tiers Played: ORAS NU
Timezone: -5
Availability:Gonna be at a constant level of business, so expect me to prep like 1-2 teams a week. I should note this is like the final months of my PHD, so do not expect me to carry a team. Also going to be potentially MIA for one week in June.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)