Tournament NUPL X - Finals [won by MF PLOOMS]

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
congrats plooms yall were prob the better team this series and deserved it a lot, fun to see Togkey ’s reign of terror beginning after knowing them when they were just an nu room shitter (which was like 3 months ago LOL smashed)

did shoutouts in teamcord and love u all but wanted to give a particular mention to Luthier and GXE for being absolutely on fire this tour. spectacular job. 10/10 attitudes and a combined record of, like, 14-2 for under 10k each? i barely had to do any work :]

gum

for the better
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
PU Leader
yass go team we slayed etc. ty to Aawin n Togkey for getting me n im glad i got to play despite some games not being exceptional joobilaugh. also mnc i guess for telling them to pick me up since his ass is complaining!! had fun this tour x

mncmt avarice zS Teaming with you was a horrible experience. I wish I was kidding. I have been vouching for your asses the better part of 3 years and I could not have been more wrong. Thanks for nothing you cunts.

Last edited:

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey late on this (wanted to give a few days), gg plooms. Well fought battle musharna, unfortunate we weren't able to pull through again this year, Raseri still has the team cursed.
Shoutout to Luck O' the Irish for still believing in the old timer, glad you gave me the chance last season and reupping this season, hopefully I wasnt too much of a disappointment
Shoutout to Expulso for also drafting me and denying all of my fun team builds, which were usually for the best
Shoutout to Kiyo for building help as well and repping us old timers appropriately by us both falling short in finals
Shoutout to suapah for filling in BWNU when needed and doing great with last second teams that I threw ya
Shoutout pdt for being a great chat presence and doing great this season
Shoutout to all of SS dominating this season, like GXE and Luthier, made my life a lot easier
Shoutout to Confide for being awesome, Mr.Bossaru for great team support this season and everyone else on the team for making this experience enjoyable and worth my annual smogon time investment.
Outside of like 2 seasons, Ive participated in all the NUPLs, including season 1, and with my pfp being the logo for my captaining of NU3PL. Been great to see the tour still running well, and great to see that the older nu metagames are still evolving. Unfortunate that Mushys lost in finals 2 years in a row, maybe I'll be able to win this tour one year :psysad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)