Tournament NUPL VII - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveMilk

Banned deucer.
Messaged Za didn't respond for 20 minutes despite being online, so activity ig. I got a flight tomorrow and gotta pack today.

Reactions: KW
Messaged Za didn't respond for 20 minutes despite being online, so activity ig. I got a flight tomorrow and gotta pack today.
Again? This is the second time you are fishing for activity vs just me, first time being last years edition of grand slam. I was playing for RUPL finals, I am ready to play now, please do try to find a suitable time to play me, I am ready to accommodate to your schedule.

yo i didnt wanna make this call but peli hasnt showed up to our scheduled time on friday which was a bit informal since we did it over PS PMs rather than on forums, but then he didnt show up for our actual formal schedule time which was today between 10-midnight gmt+1 (we scheduled on discord). making this message as a precaution to Kiyo , ill be around tommorow between like 6:30-7:30pm GMT+1 which should be just before PUPL Auction begins, try and get Peli on at this time so we can get this game done or a substitute that can do so

Last edited:
hullo again, no substitute and no sign of peli within the time space i specified above even tho he said he was good to play then. i am left with no choice but to call activity on this one. (pms of scheduling and evidence available on request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)