Tournament NUPL VII - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eternally rozes
ok so rozes and i initially scheduled for my afternoon, i had told him i can do 8 am his time but not 9 because im leaving around 9 so i couldnt start a game right before then, he missed that, which was fine because i had more availability during my night, i told him i can do 9-9:30 pm gmt +3 until midnight gmt+3 specifying that midnight is the latest im willing to start (midnight is rn) http://prntscr.com/nqo08t since that was my only availability and he didnt say anything but change the subject a bit as shown in the screenshot, i assumed he was ok with that window, i was online during all of it as i played for a bunch of tournaments across that window (evidenced by forum posts if necessary), meanwhile he was inactive as far as i could see.
act i guess unless they can get a sub within 5-10 mins

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Eternally rozes
ok so rozes and i initially scheduled for my afternoon, i had told him i can do 8 am his time but not 9 because im leaving around 9 so i couldnt start a game right before then, he missed that, which was fine because i had more availability during my night, i told him i can do 9-9:30 pm gmt +3 until midnight gmt+3 specifying that midnight is the latest im willing to start (midnight is rn) http://prntscr.com/nqo08t since that was my only availability and he didnt say anything but change the subject a bit as shown in the screenshot, i assumed he was ok with that window, i was online during all of it as i played for a bunch of tournaments across that window (evidenced by forum posts if necessary), meanwhile he was inactive as far as i could see.
act i guess unless they can get a sub within 5-10 mins
hullo both rozes and eternally are occupied and since this is kind of important I'm making a post on their behalf

From what I understand of the situation, neither you or rozes made an attempt to schedule until yesterday when you left the first vm on rozes's wall. He gets back with his availability for Sunday and he suggests a time frame (between 8 to 9 am his time) and goes to sleep. He never agreed to play at 8 am sharp like you wanted him to and you never specified your availability in your initial vm. He wakes up at 8:35 am and says he can play but you turn him down. From there on there are activity conflicts between the both of you for the rest of the day.

This should realistically be a dead game than an activity call for either of you.

He never agreed to play at 8 am sharp like you wanted him to and you never specified your availability in your initial vm. He wakes up at 8:35 am and says he can play but you turn him down. From there on there are activity conflicts between the both of you for the rest of the day.

This should realistically be a dead game than an activity call for either of you.
Actually u can see in that screenshot he wanted to start 5 minutes after his 8:38 pm which is essentially 8:43, so dont just randomly throw in 10 extra mins, he missed most of that then very clearly failed to respond to my 2nd attempt at scheduling even though he replied after it, what was i supposed to understand if he didnt say he couldnt make my 2nd 2.5 hr range while very obviously seeing he read it

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Stuff:
HSA vs TonyFlygon - Dead game
HJAD vs Peli - Win for HJAD
Chill Shadow vs rozes - Win for Chill. They had a scheduled time that rozes did not show up for (despite the way they scheduled they did agree.).

banks lax elodin - Didn't send me any rosters. If this keeps up I'm going to start randomizing the lineups. This week I have reused the lineup from last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)