Tournament NUPL IX - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

Administrative Decisions
Spreadsheet
Replays and Usage
Deadline: Sunday, June 20th @ 11:59pm GMT -4

Reminder to everyone: Game 1 of the Bo3 has to be played in SS NU. Game 2 and 3 are decided by the loser.

:ss/blastoise: vs :ss/talonflame:
The Pablostoises (4) vs Tailor-made Talonflames (4)
SS: snaga vs OnArceus
SS: TDK vs ACR1
SM: Santu vs Xiri
ORAS: Ren-chon vs The Goomy
BW2: SoulWind vs Yugon
DPP: Skysolo vs Staxi
ADV: Roseybear vs Triangles
Bo3: watashi vs Sensei Axew

:ss/heliolisk: vs :ss/musharna:
The Holy Heliolisks (2) vs The Moneymaker Musharnas (5)
SS: Accel vs PinkDragonTamer
SS: Feliburn vs daniYSB
SM: Jrdn vs Confide
ORAS: Chaitanya vs quziel
BW2: Chill Shadow vs Shuckleking87
DPP: HSOWA vs Expulso
ADV: JabbaTheGriffin vs Jisoo
Bo3: robjr vs Punny

Tiebreaker
The Pablostoises
vs Tailor-made Talonflames
SS: TDK vs OnArceus
ADV: SoulWind vs Triangles
Bo3: watashi vs Sensei Axew

If I made a mistake please contact me asap. Good luck everyone!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Welp, my dudes, our season has come to an end with that defeat. We definitely exceeded expectations by getting to the cusp of Finals, but fell short of the goal. I wanted to take the time to thank all of you. Thiago Nunes excellent job co-managing with me during the whole process and helping me out when I needed it most. Yugon and Raichy while BW was our worst meta, you guys always put in 1000% of the work regardless and played your butts off, that's all I ask from my players. Kink and ACR1 you guys helped with teambuilding and positivity in ways I can't even begin to thank you for. Awesome job there. The Goomy, great job with your ORAS games. Opened eyes sometimes lol, but did your job. Triangles, great job with ADV m8. The way you battle and build made me want to get even better. Appreciate your upbeat mentality. Staxi, did great with DPP and I couldn't have asked for a better dude for the job, nicely done. Sensei Axew, you were by far the best Bo3 player in this tour and I think many people see that. Even I was on the edge of my seat sometimes with your battles, but you were well worth the amount I paid for you. Great job bro! Xiri, you may consider yourself an "average" player, but not even I would sell you that short. You did amazing in this tour for SM and that's fantastic. Last and most definitely not least, OnArceus, you did ONE FUCKING HELL of a job this season. You went 7-2 in your first PL my dude. That definitely opened some eyes not just with me, but other managers/players for sure. That last game against TDK was a bummer, but you did excellent. Never think any different!

To my fellow managers: GW, roxiee, watashi, elodin, Luck O' the Irish, shiloh, Meri Berry. This was a fun season and I can't wait for the next NUPL, you guys all did excellent regardless of what the standings say. You guys are all winners to me, not to mention friends!

That's enough I guess lol :psytear:

Last edited:

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
Welp, my dudes, our season has come to an end with that defeat. We definitely exceeded expectations by getting to the cusp of Finals, but fell short of the goal. I wanted to take the time to thank all of you. Thiago Nunes excellent job co-managing with me during the whole process and helping me out when I needed it most. Yugon and Raichy while BW was our worst meta, you guys always put in 1000% of the work regardless and played your butts off, that's all I ask from my players. Kink and ACR1 you guys helped with teambuilding and positivity in ways I can't even begin to thank you for. Awesome job there. The Goomy, great job with your ORAS games. Opened eyes sometimes lol, but did your job. Triangles, great job with ADV m8. The way you battle and build made me want to get even better. Appreciate your upbeat mentality. Staxi, did great with DPP and I couldn't have asked for a better dude for the job, nicely done. Sensei Axew, you were by far the best Bo3 player in this tour and I think many people see that. Even I was on the edge of my seat sometimes with your battles, but you were well worth the amount I paid for you. Great job bro! Xiri, you may consider yourself an "average" player, but not even I would sell you that short. You did amazing in this tour for SM and that's fantastic. Last and most definitely not least, OnArceus, you did ONE FUCKING HELL of a job this season. You went 7-2 in your first PL my dude. That definitely opened some eyes not just with me, but other managers/players for sure. That last game against TDK was a bummer, but you did excellent. Never think any different!

To my fellow managers: GW, roxiee, watashi, elodin, Luck O' the Irish, shiloh, Meri Berry. This was a fun season and I can't wait for the next NUPL, you guys all did excellent regardless of what the standings say. You guys are all winners to me, not to mention friends!

That's enough I guess lol :psytear:
(No joke) you guys clearly surpassed expectations set by us in our power ranks which says more about our knowledge of the playerbase than your draft lmao

from “no shot” to semis tiebreak is very impressive so congratulations and nice draft. According to the sheet it looks like both sensei axew and on arceus did a very impressive job with SS NU so I wouldn’t be surprised if they were highly touted picks in this upcoming SCL whenever it is

Ggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)