Project NU Teambuilding Lab V2 (Open)

OP Stolen from Rapture
Approved by: Eternally
Builders: Espeonage.Rabia quziel Kiyo banks rozes neomon Abejas Chokepic Jarii
Art:
by the wonderful Pilo

Hello everyone, i'm espeonage. Throughout my time in NU I have noticed that a good chunk of newer players do not know how to effectively team build or have no access to good teams to get started with. In an effort to rectify that, I have joined forces with several experienced NU players to host this team building lab. Here users can post Pokemon sets / cores that they would like us to build a team around and one of us can reply with their team and the team building process we used so the requester can see our thinking processes and get ideas on how to build their own teams in the future.

Also, in an effort to improve all of us and get some quality discussion for the thread, I'm going to propose that you guys take the builds we create, play ~5 games on the ladder with them at a decent rank, then link all replays and talk about how to expand your teambuilding from there. Credits go to Zebraiken for thinking of the idea!

Rules:

- Have a one paragraph description with the set / core you want us to build around and a slight idea of what kind of team you want the end result to be. Also, actually have the set(s) you want us to use in your post. This makes the process of building teams faster for all of us here.
- Do not post asking us to make use of unviable Pokemon. This is not a competition to see how good we are at team building; this is us trying to educate people on what is good and how to build effective teams. (Think ranked in the viability rankings)
- Please note that we can choose to ignore requests for extremely generic sets and / or cores as well as cores that have already been built around Be sure to check this post to avoid breaking this rule!
- Do not flame people for asking for a certain Pokemon or that they can't build one themselves.
- Each user is allowed one request per week and any user found requesting multiple will have their post deleted and may see further punishment.
- I'll close the thread to requests once all of us hit 3 requests at a time.
- Please remember that these teams are first drafts and as such will not be perfect. Edit them as you please.
- On that note, you are free (and highly encouraged) to suggest and post changes / critiques you've made to already posted teams that you feel improve them.
- However, you are not allowed to post your own teams here to have us modify them. We're here to build new teams, not modify older ones. If you want your own teams critiqued and modified, post them in the RMT forum, not here.
-If you request a team/pokemon/core that is already listed in the spreadsheet / team archive directly below you'll be blacklisted from requests for 2 weeks. It takes less than a minute to check. It's your job to check, not ours. Don't be lazy.
-if you want to become a builder, pm me with some reasoning why you think you should become a builder

Last edited by a moderator:

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a defending SPL Champion

hi, i'd like a team built around this duo. i have built countless teams with this firium z doom set but i'd like to see a different abstraction. firium z doomer is cool cause +2 z fire blast does a decent amount to defensive incineroar (59-69) and specs vanilluxe whittles down incin quite well. maybe pair with something like drudd to get up guaranteed rocks? idk, just my idea.
--
really excited to see what some1 comes up with oo

Abejas

Yo where Ken at
is a Top Tiering Contributor

Jynx @ Icium Z / Fightinium Z
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot

Hey I would like a team built around this mon. Dont really care about the team structure, just want it to be viable and fun. I heard Eternally really wanted to build it. tyvm.

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
1546611958012.png

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 212 HP / 200 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Power-Up Punch
- Ice Punch

I'd like someone to take a shot at building a team around this mon. It looks like a meme, but I feel like it has a really good shot at disrupting teams. It can lure things like Torterra or Eggy, while setting up on CM Slowbro. +1 EQ will 2hko AV Bro too.

EVs allow it to take 2 Nightshades with a sub, outspeed timid Eggy, and the rest into attack.

Incineroar @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

I'd like a team around SD Iapapa Incineroar. The mix between power and staying ability thanks to the berry is enticing, but I always have an issue deciding where to take a team after adding incin (straight utility sets or SD Z-sets seem to be more straightforward). Thanks to whoever takes the build, I'm open to any playstyle!

Scrafty @ Chople Berry
Ability: Shed Skin
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Iron Head

I'd quite like a team built around this little fighting type. Some nice Comfey checks/counters would be good partners, as well as a Passimian check/counter (even though Scrafty can live a close combat at full health.)

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader

Incineroar @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

I'd like a team around SD Iapapa Incineroar. The mix between power and staying ability thanks to the berry is enticing, but I always have an issue deciding where to take a team after adding incin (straight utility sets or SD Z-sets seem to be more straightforward). Thanks to whoever takes the build, I'm open to any playstyle!
https://pokepast.es/d5e48d5c473e051e
I have labeled this team "S T A N D A R D" because I find it to be the team most indicative of the current state of the metagame. The memes regarding the usage stats are pretty accurate; the top 5 Pokemon together make an incredibly effective core, with the team only really needing a way to pressure bulky Water-type reliably in the last slot. The thought process was really this straight-forward, but I'll give you an explanation regardless as to why it works based on type synergy and roles.

1547503394183.png

So the team started with SD Figy Berry Incineroar (just in case a Rotom decides to use Trick; that way, they'll get confused upon consumption). This Incineroar set provides solid defensive utility while not forfeiting Incineroar's potent offenses. It gave us a Sneasel + Vanilluxe check, a Comfey check, and a Knock Off user all in one. Good stuff to start with.

1547503491465.png
1547503495324.png

Assault Vest Slowbro gets added for a few reasons. For starters, the team is still Vanilluxe weak even with Incineroar, so Assault Vest Slowbro provides a means to scout what Choice-locked variants will use. Obviously, this works less effectively if it's a Z-Move or Icicle Plate variant with Toxic + Protect... but that's hard to deal with defensively without using Silvally-Steel or Togedemaru anyhow. Slowbro also provides us with a Ground-, Rock-, and Fighting-type check, as well as a check to Magmortar.

1547503667409.png
1547503671210.png
1547503676883.png

From here, you can really easily see why things get added. Steelix comes in as a check to Fairy- and Flying-types, provides a Volt Switch immunity, meaning Heliolisk has to think a bit more, and gives Stealth Rock. It also provides a backup check to Dhelmise and Swords Dance Decidueye.

1547503801971.png
1547503805534.png
1547503809761.png
1547503815296.png

The team needed entry hazard prevention as well as a secondary Fighting-resistant Pokemon at this point, so Xatu was a simple addition. Xatu is also nice for chipping away at Rhydon and Diancie, and it also draws in Pokemon like Sneasel that Incineroar can set up on.

1547503902638.png
1547503905989.png
1547503909524.png
1547503913500.png
1547503922491.png

The team was extremely slow at this point, so I knew something fast would be necessary. The team also lacked a workable Incineroar check outside of its own Incineroar, and the team struggled to keep momentum up given only Xatu had U-turn. Passimian fit in well here because of that. Passimian can also revenge kill some annoying stuff like Heliolisk and Sceptile.

1547504016884.png
1547504020976.png
1547504024289.png
1547504027750.png
1547504034143.png
1547504039005.png

This last slot can honestly be Sceptile, Vanilluxe, Heliolisk, or Vikavolt even. I went with Alolan Exeggutor though to provide the team with a secondary check to Ground-type Pokemon, as well as something that benefits immensely from Incineroar drawing in Rhydon and Diancie and Passimian drawing in bulky Water-types like Slowbro and Vaporeon. Alolan Exeggutor is also great at pressuring Fairy- and Poison-types for Passimian.

https://pokepast.es/d5e48d5c473e051e here's the paste again. Hopefully the team works well :)

Last edited:

here you go Watchog

Taking your core as the main inspiration, having 2 such frail breakers to go off of means that the structure had to compromise a little on covering some threats. Slowbro + Steelix act as the general backbone. on steelix I opted for a curse set since I think setting rocks vs xatu is immensly important for any nu team. i prefer AV Slowbro here > defensiv pivot because the main ice resist here is houndoom with rotom/spook as removal so I wanted an additional blizzard resist thats not vanilluxe. rotom and passimian do the momentum stuff, passimian bringing speed control to the team, rotom removing hazards. if you see smth like DD Chople Scrafty or Sceptile, pray they miss their moves. hope u enjoy this

quziel

I am the Scientist now
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Sneasel @ Choice Band
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

Vikavolt-Totem @ Buginium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Bug Buzz
- Roost
- Energy Ball

Passimian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Receiver
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Dhelmise @ Leftovers
Ability: Steelworker
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Anchor Shot
- Rapid Spin
- Synthesis
- Power Whip

Diancie @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Spe
Bold Nature
- Power Gem
- Heal Bell
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Delphox @ Leftovers
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Flamethrower
- Toxic

Ismail

Ok, so I changed one thing here, and that is to make vika bug-z instead of specs, as I feel its way more flexible in the current metagame. After that I added pass, because well, this is NU, and cause I needed something to make Sneasel's pursuit support feel useful for. Dhelmise was my next add, as I really wanted solid hazard control, as well as a solid Rhydon switchin, as between Vika and Dhelmise we sorta have every single ground type covered. Diancie was a logical next add, as it gives Heal Bell support, letting you play far more aggressively with Vikavolt, Stealth Rock, and a really solid switch in to enemy Incineroar. Finally, Delphox was added, both for a way to answer Vileplume (otherwise annoying to face), as well as answer Ice-Types and Comfey in one slot.

Sorry, don't have sprites atm, as I can't remember the good import to sprite converter.

https://pokepast.es/d5e48d5c473e051e
I have labeled this team "S T A N D A R D" because I find it to be the team most indicative of the current state of the metagame. The memes regarding the usage stats are pretty accurate; the top 5 Pokemon together make an incredibly effective core, with the team only really needing a way to pressure bulky Water-type reliably in the last slot. The thought process was really this straight-forward, but I'll give you an explanation regardless as to why it works based on type synergy and roles.

View attachment 155473
So the team started with SD Figy Berry Incineroar (just in case a Rotom decides to use Trick; that way, they'll get confused upon consumption). This Incineroar set provides solid defensive utility while not forfeiting Incineroar's potent offenses. It gave us a Sneasel + Vanilluxe check, a Comfey check, and a Knock Off user all in one. Good stuff to start with.

View attachment 155474View attachment 155475
Assault Vest Slowbro gets added for a few reasons. For starters, the team is still Vanilluxe weak even with Incineroar, so Assault Vest Slowbro provides a means to scout what Choice-locked variants will use. Obviously, this works less effectively if it's a Z-Move or Icicle Plate variant with Toxic + Protect... but that's hard to deal with defensively without using Silvally-Steel or Togedemaru anyhow. Slowbro also provides us with a Ground-, Rock-, and Fighting-type check, as well as a check to Magmortar.

View attachment 155476View attachment 155477View attachment 155478
From here, you can really easily see why things get added. Steelix comes in as a check to Fairy- and Flying-types, provides a Volt Switch immunity, meaning Heliolisk has to think a bit more, and gives Stealth Rock. It also provides a backup check to Dhelmise and Swords Dance Decidueye.

View attachment 155479View attachment 155480View attachment 155481View attachment 155482
The team needed entry hazard prevention as well as a secondary Fighting-resistant Pokemon at this point, so Xatu was a simple addition. Xatu is also nice for chipping away at Rhydon and Diancie, and it also draws in Pokemon like Sneasel that Incineroar can set up on.

View attachment 155483View attachment 155484View attachment 155485View attachment 155486View attachment 155487
The team was extremely slow at this point, so I knew something fast would be necessary. The team also lacked a workable Incineroar check outside of its own Incineroar, and the team struggled to keep momentum up given only Xatu had U-turn. Passimian fit in well here because of that. Passimian can also revenge kill some annoying stuff like Heliolisk and Sceptile.
View attachment 155488View attachment 155489View attachment 155490View attachment 155491View attachment 155492View attachment 155493
This last slot can honestly be Sceptile, Vanilluxe, Heliolisk, or Vikavolt even. I went with Alolan Exeggutor though to provide the team with a secondary check to Ground-type Pokemon, as well as something that benefits immensely from Incineroar drawing in Rhydon and Diancie and Passimian drawing in bulky Water-types like Slowbro and Vaporeon. Alolan Exeggutor is also great at pressuring Fairy- and Poison-types for Passimian.

https://pokepast.es/d5e48d5c473e051e here's the paste again. Hopefully the team works well :)
Super excited man, this team looks sweet and right up my alley!

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
Scrafty @ Chople Berry
Ability: Shed Skin
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Iron Head

I'd quite like a team built around this little fighting type. Some nice Comfey checks/counters would be good partners, as well as a Passimian check/counter (even though Scrafty can live a close combat at full health.)
https://pokepast.es/d9f48ebb8a51e07e

Hey, so this is what I came up with for you. Scrafty is definitely an interesting setup sweeper, although it has several flaws that make it annoying to build around. You have to account for Passimian and Fairy-types revenge killing it, and this issue is exacerbated by its lacking Speed even at +1. The goal of this team was essentially to provide a strong defensive backbone that could cover Scrafty's shortcomings while also helping it find opportunities to set up.

1547731787176.png

So I started with Scrafty, since it was what you wanted a team around. I will say that you can also experiment with High Jump Kick > Iron Head; the team probably has enough means to deal with Fairy-types as-is, and HJK gives Scrafty a better way to deal with Passimian once boosted (you guarantee KO it without relying on defense drops from Close Combat that don't even secure the KO).

1547731907153.png
1547731915905.png

Vileplume was a pretty straightforward addition in my eyes. Like you said: Scrafty wants support in the form of a Passimian check and a Fairy-type check. Vileplume also helps pressure bulky Water-types, and it helps Scrafty get setup opportunities with Sleep Powder.

1547732069408.png
1547732074458.png
1547732273453.png

Steelix comes in as the Stealth Rock setter of choice. The team desperately needed a Flying-type check, and I went with Steelix because it handles Vivillon better while also serving as a nice backup check to Comfey and other Fairy-types should Vileplume get too low.

1547732353116.png
1547732358458.png
1547732362906.png
1547732368538.png

The team lacked a wallbreaker and was looking pretty weak to Vanilluxe, so Magmortar was a nice addition. While Magmortar doesn't solve the Vanilluxe issue entirely, it does help lessen it to some degree given its ability to come in on Blizzard reliably enough to force Vanilluxe out. Magmortar also helps pressure bulky Water-types, and it improves your stall matchup thanks to Taunt. You could definitely try Iapapa Berry > Fightinium Z to help against the ice cream cone of doom or even Firium Z for nuking Alolan Exeggutor , but that's up to you.

1547732478702.png
1547732486965.png
1547732494493.png
1547732498454.png
1547732555418.png

Vaporeon was a really obvious add to me. It helps against Passimian thanks to its titanic overall bulk, gives you a check to opposing Magmortar as well as stuff like Incineroar and Delphox, and eases the Vanilluxe matchup further thanks to Wish support. Heal Bell > Toxic is certainly a viable option here to deal with stuff like Toxic and Druddigon's Glare; I just went with Toxic to help beat stuff like CM Slowbro and opposing Vaporeon.

1547732638968.png
1547732644147.png
1547732649470.png
1547732653516.png
1547732656925.png
1547732661957.png

Now if you look at the team, Alolan Exeggutor gives it some PROBLEMS given the team's lack of speed. Comfey helps patch this issue up by providing priority in the form of Draining Kiss and Giga Drain, but it also serves as a Draco Meteor deterrent. Essentially, Alolan Exeggutor risks giving either Scrafty or Comfey a free turn to set up should it ever click Draco Meteor, so it should make it slightly easier to play against. Hidden Power Ground was chosen to deal with the rise of Delphox and Magmortar.

Hopefully the team works well for you. Alolan Exeggutor is definitely a problem, but I would say most everything else is manageable to a reasonable extent (even neckboy is tbh, just gotta be careful about giving it free switch-ins)!

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 153934
Seismitoad @ Leftovers
EVs: 212 HP / 200 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Power-Up Punch
- Ice Punch

I'd like someone to take a shot at building a team around this mon. It looks like a meme, but I feel like it has a really good shot at disrupting teams. It can lure things like Torterra or Eggy, while setting up on CM Slowbro. +1 EQ will 2hko AV Bro too.

EVs allow it to take 2 Nightshades with a sub, outspeed timid Eggy, and the rest into attack.

https://pokepast.es/753196aa778c6c8a
solid defensive backbone with good staying power, good pivots that appreciate toad chipping things. i wish i could add more but i honestly just threw 6 mons on the team and i think they work ok.

here's a replay of the team in action: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-851578142
textbook early game paired with a fine example of how NOT to manage the endgame vs klinklang all in one

Last edited:
hey everyone. even though i normally hate grass types but turtwig is my favorite mon so i would like to see if its possible to make a team build around torterra with weakness policy since i want torterra to shine ofcourse.

Torterra: lvl
Item: Weakness Policy
Ability: Overgrow
EVS: 252 atk, 252 speed 4 spd
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- EQ
- Wood Hammer

If some moves are better i would love to see the process of building it :)

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
1548961562752.png

Vaporeon @ Choice Specs
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Grass]

I have adimitedly made this at first as a joke set for OU, but it surprised me with how much damage it can actually do, si I thought that might as well try it out in it's home tier. The basic idea is an unexpected bulky mon that still deals tons of damage. From what I could gather from calcs, it struggles more with bulky waters, Ferroseed and Dry kin Heliolisk. I'm not too keen on NU so was hoping the teambuild lab could help

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
View attachment 157901
Vaporeon @ Choice Specs
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Grass]

I have adimitedly made this at first as a joke set for OU, but it surprised me with how much damage it can actually do, si I thought that might as well try it out in it's home tier. The basic idea is an unexpected bulky mon that still deals tons of damage. From what I could gather from calcs, it struggles more with bulky waters, Ferroseed and Dry kin Heliolisk. I'm not too keen on NU so was hoping the teambuild lab could help
love using specs waters like this so i went ahead and took a stab at this build. changed up your spread a bit, max speed>max hp mainly so you get the jump in incineroar (could be a nice lure if played right), as well as creeping stuff that hits just above 240 like xatu/seis/etc.

specs vapo balance

for the build itself i started off by going w/ spdef scrafty as it covers a lot of the things that you miss out on if you run offensive>defensive vap and gives you a solid win condition a lot of teams can fold to at the moment. went w/ palo as the rocker as you want smth solid vs lisk in the back, and its a good rocker that can also check scarf passimian and others which defensive vap usually does. scarf brav was the choice i made for a scarfer on this team, as its a good sceptile pivot and doesnt clash w/ scrafty like a passimian would. i wanted removal here as well for brav/non-lefties vap so my choice was fog-vally as a remover as well as a fairy/ice check. multi-attack here over a choice like flamethrower as you want to be able to ohko offensive diancie/vanilluxe after rocks/2hko comfey as well. sceptile was added as a fast cleaner that can take advantage of the early game breaking that vap can do. overall had some fun building this team, and it did well in tests. feel free to reach out if you have any questions about any of my choices.

Chokepic

You're a choker if you say you've never choked
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Omastar @ Waterium Z
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shell Smash
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

I've made quite a few teams with the ho lead omastar, but fsr I always struggle to build with this set, so let's see if you guys can build a good team with it. I don't care about the playstyle as soon as the team is solid, but I guess you'll build an ho team.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead

Jynx @ Icium Z / Fightinium Z
Ability: Dry Skin
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot

Hey I would like a team built around this mon. Dont really care about the team structure, just want it to be viable and fun. I heard Eternally really wanted to build it. tyvm.
im honestly not a huge fan of this set bc i think z kiss/sash offer you more than being sneasel/pass bait on a common balance/offense build. with that in mind i decided to go w/ the one playstyle i think this jynx could work out on, which is webs. under webs it can actually get kind of scary (though i still think you really want lovely kiss over maybe eball). here what the build ended up looking like.

eternallysuckssucksatpokemonlol
z-jynx webs

when it comes to webs the two most important mons are the setters, and i went w/ masq and kabu here. masq bc it can actually pressure xatu well enough to the point it can get webs up as well as pressuring lix/don. kabu is the rocker i went w/ bc you can pressure xatu well, as well as spinning opposing rocks in order to prevent the damage on jynx/masq/incin. i feel incin is mandatory to most webs builds bc of how well it takes advantage of common balance trends, especially with rocks up. it also is a way to punish sneasel in case webs arent up and it traps silv/jynx. ghostvally may seem like a bit of an unorthodox pick, and it is, but i wanted a ghost type on this team and i felt mismagius really wasnt going to do what i needed it to. silvally offers more immediate pressure in the form of explosion in order to stop defoggers like vally, and it can also be a pretty solid way to get damage on incineroar for your own/sceptile. sd sceptile was the last mon added since i still was lacking speed control outside of webs, and its a nice way to pressure offense once you get unburden off. overall this is a pretty standard webs build, lmk if you have any questions or need anything clarified.

Since Torterra is apparently not an option is it possible to get a team build around speccs vikavolt?

Vikavolt @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Volt Switch

Since Torterra is apparently not an option is it possible to get a team build around speccs vikavolt?

Vikavolt @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Volt Switch
theres already a vika team in the lab

Braviary @ Leftovers
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 160 SpD / 96 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Bulk Up
- Brave Bird
- Roost

So, i'm usually seen in UU but wanted to try a new tier. NU seemed most interesting to me in terms of pokemon and one that i really like is braviary. Looked on analysis and this set intrigued me the most [could be the offensive bulk up if its easier] Hoping for a balance/bulky offense team using this set if possible.

Charizard @ Choice Specs
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse

Hi there, was interested in a team that doesn’t have to utilize sun with Zard but I find it less common and wanted some help! Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)