NU Playstyle Classification Thread

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
New meta time

Jynx and Scolipede should be removed. Also nomination for offensive teams: Sawsbuck for physical sweeper and revenge killer

Physical sweeper:
- outspeeds a lot of the meta
- powerful
- horn leech + double-edge is great
- sap sipper beats most grass-types and sets up on them
- swords dance

Choice scarf:
- fast speed in this meta (only scarf Zard is common and faster)
- sap sipper can power it up
- revenge kills carracosta so you don't have to find something like Gurdurr or toad for it
- can gain momentum with baton pass

Also Glalie for fabulous pls that's just the cutest thing ever

Hey, sorry, for the stall playstyle, I'm not quite sure what the "win condition" role is.
Is it like the set up sweeper you pull out to clean up once you've stalled enough?

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey, sorry, for the stall playstyle, I'm not quite sure what the "win condition" role is.
Is it like the set up sweeper you pull out to clean up once you've stalled enough?
Usually it's tough for stall teams to stall out entire teams all via passive damage. Win conditions for stall teams refer to any way to take down the last few Pokemon on opponent teams more quickly. This can be done via bulky setup sweepers (Bronzor, Musharna) or Perish Song users (Misdreavus). There might be more but I can't think of them rn. Also, it's useful to prevent things like SubBU Braviary and Klang from running over your team if they're the last mon and you can't phaze or Toxic stall them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)