Resource NU Info & Tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
boltsandbombers has stepped down from his role as a moderator in nu. For those of you who don't know, Bolts has been shouldering the majority of the responsibilities these past few months while Ryan and I have been busy. He's been an asset to this tier throughout the generation and his contributions are matched by none, thank you for all you've done for this community.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm back as moderator.

I owe the community an apology for how I acted when I originally quit. My irrational decisions made all that time ago, no matter what the reasons, are something I deeply regret saying. My time here participating in the community is invaluable to me, and because of this, I can't apologize enough for how I had decided to conduct myself. I'm deeply grateful to everyone who has placed their faith in me with this second chance on the mod team. My only goal is to have fun here, and you have my guarantee that I won't act in a manner unfit of my position again.

While our time here in the ORAS NU subforum may be limited, I'm looking forward to working together with everyone and moving forward with S/M NU whenever it is introduced. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, as always :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)