NU Draft BOTW #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure how to add a poll to a thread after you've posted with this infrastructure, and my sources say you cannot add one atm, so the noms will count for votes until we can use the poll system.

too much work when posts work well enough anyways (also most of the website poll systems that you dont have to sign up for have bullshit like you can vote more than once or w/e)

only problem is i have to count, but that's alright

Unfortunately FLCL has gone to Chinaland, so he will not be able to play for the next few NU BOTW's.

I apologize for the wait.

FLCL and Treecko will battle for this eventually. They've already done the draft. (unfortunately I wasn't there for it, so I need one of them to post the picks / bans)

Next time I would prefer it if the people battling scheduled the draft at a specific time so that people can watch the draft, and then battle in 20 minutes or less after the draft is over. I also expect the battles to happen in much less time than this one is taking.

alright treecko doesn't wanna battle so annoyer will be battling. sorry users who wanted to see treecko battle

annoyer / flcl please schedule a time for the draft and post it here

:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)